Rise of Phoenix

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
firstly if login gate is up but nothing else it is nothing to do with the ip, it means when he has used server loader it hasnt loaded all of the 8 .exe's that should open, but only the login gate has opened, so maybe he opened this one manually. bit stupid to d this imo as it leads people to believe server is up when it really isnt.

secondly.. the only thing Chelsea are going to win this year is biggest team of most expensive rent boys and a play to qualify position in the europa league.. so in response to Terry at end of last season saying "were making history" .............really whats that then?? biggest douche? as the team to sleep with team mates WAG's? maybe to spend the most and STILL not win the champs league!

On topic, Ice hasnt been on msn while ive been on for like a week..

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
anyone got a link to a working patcher for this serv cba reading through 2 threads with loads of posts and the 1 on page 1 in advertisements dnt work - want it so that if this does go bk up im rdy

When we know IP ill post in on first Post!

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
wow this server rocks to be able to form such a community :D 303 posts already hehe
anyways you all have too much time on your hands -.-
try this hehe my nephew bookmarked it
http://www.friv.com/
The 3rd one from the top is quite fun
sorry if im not meant to post such links.
/Failanx

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
lol if this server isnt up by friday i dont think im gonna start playing it again lmao 2 weeks is too long for a server that has just started to be down already. <3 server hopefully it will be up by then

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Iceman's so lucky there are no other decent servers up or everyone would be long gone

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
theres a decent lowrate in live beta giv it a try :) its in upcoming servers posted by reecew

edit: its also the new hero files! :P

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Also i think its up for Finding Bugs.. Not live or Beta.. lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well i shoulda played befor postin then:P But this is going off topic lol! (Just Saying)

IceMan not on MSN Aint had any updates in last 12-18 Hours? Goin give this u till Thursday Then ima just give up And do somet els in my spare time.

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
I've kinda given up all hope of this re-opening, i'm currently downloading reecew's server :P

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
lmfao check the rankings and making char on ice's original post funny as he's prob helping them on mir3 files? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.