Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
LMAO , didn`t any1 noticed that IceMan logs every few hours on forum and he doesen`t say anything about the server, and some of you are trying to get him excuses cuz he`s busy, i bet he knew from the beginning that it`s gonna take this long, but if he would have told us the truth, no1 would have waited this long, and he prefers coming up every 2-3 days sayin that server up 2morow,server up 2morow! that`s why he even let the login screen opened, soo we dont lose our hope about the server, and like that he wont lose so many players by preferring to lie to us. server been up for 3 days , and been closed in the last 2 weeks. i can`t belive some of us are actually still giving a F*** .

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
TBH Ice Man can do what he wants..

A few people have already said it and i will also say it - He has a job,A daughter a wife...
Im sure on his todo list Mir is somewhere near the bottom, Then again for all we know he could be doing server related stuff as we speak.

If everyone wants to play is that badly .. just wait somemore.. :)

Go out have a drink (if you can) take* a walk, Stare at the really hot girl that works in Costa/Starbucks/toys r us or w/e

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
TBH Ice Man can do what he wants..

A few people have already said it and i will also say it - He has a job,A daughter a wife...
Im sure on his todo list Mir is somewhere near the bottom, Then again for all we know he could be doing server related stuff as we speak.

If everyone wants to play is that badly .. just wait somemore.. :)

Go out have a drink (if you can) talk a walk, Stare at the really hot girl that works in Costa/Starbucks/toys r us or w/e

thats toys r us sounds abit sick and peadoish :p (only a joke befor any1 gets on at me!) and person who said people would have left if he gave a longish eta, i think it would have kept more players than its lost if he did that, as people wouldnt be w8ing around everynight hopeing for a reply

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
well i just find it odd that some people keep posting "Is it up yet" or "does anyone know anything" Why would iceman only tell a select few people. If the server comes online You will all find out. im sure iceman isnt that forget full to put the server back online and not inform people...

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I'm about to start a campaign for the milo test server to be called 'Exodus', but only if my forum name can be changed to Moses..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol everyones moved onto the Hero files, although it's up for testing purpose, it's soon to be on a Dedi and if no big bugs are found then it won't get wiped. Only problem is i can't seem to get on, but everyone has well and truly moved on

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
The download's taking ages for me, I understand IceMan's really busy irl and is in america and all but you've gotta have time for a server if you're willing to run one, should've thought of that before he hosted a server :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The download's taking ages for me, I understand IceMan's really busy irl and is in america and all but you've gotta have time for a server if you're willing to run one, should've thought of that before he hosted a server :P

Use a download manager and you should get your usual download speed, i did it on 1.5 MB/s lol.

Use Free Download Manager

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Yeah decided to use Flashget, downloaded in about 15 mins :)

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
may as well close this.. doubt usercount will get above 2.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
" IceMan - Today, 10:53 AM
Nah i'm pretty much done with Mir.
I'm moving on in life, due to get married and move house in afew weeks. "

I think this explains everything . He should have said this long time ago . close thread

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
" IceMan - Today, 10:53 AM
Nah i'm pretty much done with Mir.
I'm moving on in life, due to get married and move house in afew weeks. "

I think this explains everything . He should have said this long time ago . close thread

Didn't he say that last time, and the time before, etc etc??

I see their forum isn't even online anymore either, so what happened to Demon lol? What a crock of ****.

I've removed the main ad thread now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.