Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Re: Sacred Mir (Heroes)

im downloading this again lol, see whats changed ingame :) bet im way behind lol

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Server is dieing. Less and less people on each day.

Few things.

Levelling cave - it's pointless. Seems pretty hard to "unlock" the next level too. I've killed loads of mobs and loads of bosses and had no key.
Ancient Temple - Drops are atrocious. I do a run of BDD and come out with better stuff than when i do a full run of Ancient which I can't do solo and takes much longer.
DemonicIsland boss is pretty hard, takes a while and a few pots but also drops worse than an IWT.

basically, all people do is come on, run BDD, kill RME and a couple of others and log off. I hardly see anyone in Ancient, only the first boss.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
True, but i'll have to wait till they are as close to KR as possible :P
Not going to be any time soon,

You have several people releasing some awesome additions but the main features ain't coming fast enough

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Boils down to everything being too accessible. Teles to KRs made the new content unused. People get more from teleing to RME, WT, EC etc and killing them all in 15mins than they do from clearing Ancient over 30-40mins, which involves a lot of steering.

Basically the bosses on the smelter dropped 5x more than they should, and the harder bosses in MM and Ancient dropped nothing(for effort).

Pickles my head how none of Taliban see ANY other people anywhere yet they all have better gear and +15 stat kit. We have had like 5 orbs between us in 6 weeks so they're obviously getting them from trash bosses, as we only hunt what would be perceived as "higher content".

Server is backwards, needs a complete rework and made more high rate. Would attract player as currently, nobody new can catch Khronez, for example.

As ever I'm always willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Boils down to everything being too accessible. Teles to KRs made the new content unused. People get more from teleing to RME, WT, EC etc and killing them all in 15mins than they do from clearing Ancient over 30-40mins, which involves a lot of steering.

Basically the bosses on the smelter dropped 5x more than they should, and the harder bosses in MM and Ancient dropped nothing(for effort).

Pickles my head how none of Taliban see ANY other people anywhere yet they all have better gear and +15 stat kit. We have had like 5 orbs between us in 6 weeks so they're obviously getting them from trash bosses, as we only hunt what would be perceived as "higher content".

Server is backwards, needs a complete rework and made more high rate. Would attract player as currently, nobody new can catch Khronez, for example.

As ever I'm always willing to help.

Thanks for the feedback, have been through all the Higher, Non KR teleport bosses and increased their drop chances greatly. This should encourage players to hunt there!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Dave said you updated drop & removed all crap like plat rings etc from ancient drops, yet I killed a few last night and so did skyline and the drops haven't changed? Are you sure you have reloaded them..?

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003

New IP? Connection Closed? Was just online?!?!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Dave said you updated drop & removed all crap like plat rings etc from ancient drops, yet I killed a few last night and so did skyline and the drops haven't changed? Are you sure you have reloaded them..?

I only took crap out of TheAncients drops, drops have been updated yes.

---------- Post Merged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:22 PM ----------

New I.P 86.129.36.137

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003

No worries thanks for reply i can play again :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I only took crap out of TheAncients drops, drops have been updated yes.

---------- Post Merged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:22 PM ----------

New I.P 86.129.36.137

Crap should be removed from all content above bdd imo. Areas designed to drop level 50+ gear should not be dropping great axes and plat rings.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Cleared every single boss in Ancient 9 times yday and got few orbs, mostly from mobs. 2 torment slayers and a 50 Tao weap.

Did 1 BDD run and got 3 orbs and a Mir armour.

Lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Drop are still pretty pathetic.

OKS, OK, VortexQueen, DemonicBoss, all Ancient bosses - I've had nothing decent from them. Yet they all take pots and a little while to kill, especially Demonic and Ancient bosses.

Mirbelt - ZT dropped, takes me seconds to kill.
MirHelm - KH, takes me seconds to kill.
RecklessAxe - IWT even faster to kill than the above.
Countless Lvl55 tao weps, necklaces, rings and braces - All from IWT.

It's literally pointless going anywhere other than BDD and RME/ZT. hence why most people stand in sz, and just keep teleporting to rme.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Drop are still pretty pathetic.

OKS, OK, VortexQueen, DemonicBoss, all Ancient bosses - I've had nothing decent from them. Yet they all take pots and a little while to kill, especially Demonic and Ancient bosses.

Mirbelt - ZT dropped, takes me seconds to kill.
MirHelm - KH, takes me seconds to kill.
RecklessAxe - IWT even faster to kill than the above.
Countless Lvl55 tao weps, necklaces, rings and braces - All from IWT.

It's literally pointless going anywhere other than BDD and RME/ZT. hence why most people stand in sz, and just keep teleporting to rme.

As above.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
agreed with skyline n wond. need to change drops. all bosses should have different drop files, harder the boss the better/higher lvl items u can get without having noob stuff drop and same with lower bosses should drop lower lvl items with slim chance of something half decent.
few ideas here that people seem to agree with,
1.get rid of the exchange icon for GG, instead make bosses drop GG scrolls (saves alot of useless dropps in files)
2.add some group caves where mobs are harder and bosses are even harder with good drop files (make it un-soloable)
3.add a rare kit ingame thats very good and goes up every 10 lvls and changes stats depending on class eg; tao stats for tao / wiz stats for wiz / war stats for war (not multi stat like mir kit and realm kit)
3.add some quests for example; collect 10x heavenarmours to receive 30k exp or stage quests where u gotta complete a few stages to unlock sumwhere or get a rare item
4.add battle ground
5.add features for SW like a cave or special repair (anything half decent to make it worth fighting for)
6.make stones breakable and more common (plus add more in for higher lvls and others that give other stats like ac/amc etc)
7. add durabaility and agility gems.orbs (so makes it harder to get 1hit as u cant fix things like TDB for example)
thats just a few things that could easily be added in and probs a good chance of getting more users as theres more content so no one gets bored :)
feel free to add/comment on these ideas but no flaming plz :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Agree with GG.

Could even leave the GG as it is now, so lower levels can gain GG from normal mob drops and lower bosses.

Then higher bosses take out all this junk, and ass GG scrolls.

Need to get rid of these multi stat stuff. Also, where are armours? We only have Heven, Mir and Realm ones... Why no level50, 60 armours?

Server needs a BIG update. Not just a new cave and few items.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
2 people other than myself on last night, 1 of which was todd. Server is dead due to lack of updates & no/slow responses from todd regarding game issues.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
8 was on earlier, most I've seen in a while.

Me, my noob, Hellz, Ham, their store char, DJ, some noob and Todd.

A month or so ago, there was 20+.

Status
Not open for further replies.