Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok guys. Am just about to finish working on the Tailor skill scripts, what kind of Armours/Helms/Boots do you think would be best on this? I think its pretty pointless doing all low armours (as most wouldnt get made due to levelling speed), so what sort of level range would you guys like to see available?

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Just wondering what people think of me making a "fun" new kit for Guild Wars lol. Have just got some new armour images and there basically the mir football kits from korean (see attached images lol). Just thought it would make guild wars more fun, was thinking could add them in as rental items that you can chose to wear for guild wars. What do people think of this idea? lol

Either that or I have some hoola outifts lol

Attachments

• 02881.bmp
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 02871.bmp
    16.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 02924.bmp
    63.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 02926.bmp
    68.3 KB · Views: 32

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Just wondering what people think of me making a "fun" new kit for Guild Wars lol. Have just got some new armour images and there basically the mir football kits from korean (see attached images lol). Just thought it would make guild wars more fun, was thinking could add them in as rental items that you can chose to wear for guild wars. What do people think of this idea? lol

Either that or I have some hoola outifts lol

Oh dear....

Instead of wasting of you time on these sort of crap, do some thing more creative for server ....

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ha thats funny. I've got loads of stuff done which is creative lol. Just thought I'd ask what people think, its something different and makes the game a bit more fun and interesting.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Yeah I wil post some screens in a while, busy uploading the updated client files at the moment and sorting the rest of the stuff ready for beta.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
going threw all the posts and reading the majoirty of them it looks like zordon has done a pritty good job. sounds good and creative, just hope it all works out and fits together.

goodluck with this server m8, keep up the good work and make sure this server is not another let down like the rest ;)

Lomcnviewer -*-

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
going threw all the posts and reading the majoirty of them it looks like zordon has done a pritty good job. sounds good and creative, just hope it all works out and fits together.

goodluck with this server m8, keep up the good work and make sure this server is not another let down like the rest ;)

Lomcnviewer -*-

Well thanks. It's rare to see a compliment from you lol. Yeah a hell of a lot of work has gone into the server over the last 22 months or so. A lot of the work I had done before had to be re-done as I lost it, which is one reason why it has taken so long to be finished. There is still loads more I can do with the server, and lots of new things I can come up with. I'm hoping the community will feel free to offer their suggestions so that I can make the server the best it can be :)

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
yeh it is a rare comment from me tbh, not many owners are this dedicated to there server and its a shame becoz some servers are really good until the owners get donations and never com online agn.

P.S. i hav always wanted a wizard quest tame system like on P69 but i dont think it can be done. i hav an idea on how 2 script it etc but u need a certain map also with jails cells to trap the mobs in.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Well, if you explain what you mean about this wizard quest tame system, like how it works, and I'll see if I can do it :)

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Well you have so many quests. Complete the quest and obtain a PetPass...
go to the TameRoom and give the pet pass to the npc and then you can spawn 5-6mobs in a room...(these can be tamed) or you can buy 5-6pets with a small fee.
but you need a map that has jail cells in so you can spawn the mobs inside the cells.
You must be a certain level to tame the mob and complete the quest.

i've always liked this idea coz it means wizards will actually use the tame spell and it helps wizzie's kill mobs around them if there luring :)
P.s. tbh i could script it but i need the map to get the cords so the mobs will spawn inside the cell ;]

mapadale

lick lick more you old ugly licker ....
You know what QU33N and I'm sure others are getting fed up of hearing it from you as well, but you really need to take a leaf out of your own book before laying comment on anyone else's actions.

Lets remember this one shall we from Euro - Guild hoping for levels and items, sucking up to each guild leader to try and get what you want.

Remember your own mistakes before laying comments on other peoples current mistakes.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
eh it never changes ;] , will remember these arguments nd one day i ill just laugh at them and you ^^

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i aslo remember on many servers rich played along side (fighting against qu33n and his goooney friends) once he found out it was rich he was up his arse.. was so funny :)

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
You know what QU33N and I'm sure others are getting fed up of hearing it from you as well, but you really need to take a leaf out of your own book before laying comment on anyone else's actions.

Lets remember this one shall we from Euro - Guild hoping for levels and items, sucking up to each guild leader to try and get what you want.

Remember your own mistakes before laying comments on other peoples current mistakes.

Look who is speaking one who got a big kick on his arse from Cheeky & Turbo when they banned you from xtreme server team ..... ^^

please do me a big favor, and google that term please. Idiot.

and why would i bum lick? i dont even play mir anymore.. lol

LOL who cant stop playing Mir Ugly brown hair ..... Mir is you life you cant live without it.

When a new server will come you will hope on & play it so stop saying that u dont play Mir any more you retard !