Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
server is online.. u need to change the v1 to v2 in the drag down pal! seems way better now they sorted most of the bugs out! hasnt gone offline once since i been on it and no gate crash has of yet! :)

Running really good now, been lvling most of the night, no gate crashes as of yet, a really good server with potential.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Zordon has deleted all files from dedi so i guess he dont want me to host it anymore

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
I agree totaly, no offence to Hallmat cause i dont actually know if he was th issue, but since i have been playing version 2 at x16 its been fun.

No issues with gates now, new kits ingame, new caves being explored.

Samurai has taken it down now for sheduled maintenance to add more updates, so dont think its crashed and offline if u try to log in.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok server is back online after updates, haven't tested them as really gotta get on with sorting the kids out atm. Report any issues on forum under bugs please.

You may find items are a little messed up thats because I had to remove a load of things that weren't needed from database.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
last gate is down ?

we dont need a new HL_3G to log onto this newly wiped server?

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
apparantly he rebooted to fix applying for war, and now accounts dont exist....

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Last gate shouldnt be down. I'll check the db see if I missed anything when I restored the databases.

i put detaills in , hit enter, and says cant connect

are u sure uve put ALL the gates up?

@leigon - he's wiped again i think m8

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
i put detaills in , hit enter, and says cant connect

are u sure uve put ALL the gates up?

@leigon - he's wiped again i think m8

rofl...again didnt mention anything about a wipe, he said he was rebooting to fix relic issue and gem exploit.

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
Wiped again yes, all part of testing i supose.

And yeah like skib said cant get to char select

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
rofl...again didnt mention anything about a wipe, he said he was rebooting to fix relic issue and gem exploit.

Server came back up after this reboot, and he did say he was wiping thats why it went back down

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

he said like 10x ingame he was wiping, u lvled off x32 exp anyways isnt like it was hard.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yeah wiped as i deleted a load of test items from db earlier and messed items up, people had high level items that arent even added to drops yet as I haven't decided where to put them lol.

Server is back up but just noticed I haven't added a table to game 3g so need to do that quick as it is kicking people off.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
yeah wiped as i deleted a load of test items from db earlier and messed items up, people had high level items that arent even added to drops yet as I haven't decided where to put them lol.

Server is back up but just noticed I haven't added a table to game 3g so need to do that quick as it is kicking people off.

well nice to know issues are being solved, gl with it m8.