Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
send me the hl3g please or post ip so i can manually change it =/

this is the ip from your ip patch, dowloaded from your site.

[Initial]
ServerAddr=192.168.11.2
Param1=7000
Param2=http://samuraimir3.forumotion.co.uk
Param3=http://samuraimir3.forumotion.co.uk
Param4=
Param5=
Param6=0
[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=Samurai
server1name=Samurai
ExitWeb=

and the scrrenshot:

http://img199.imageshack.us/i/offlinef.jpg/

actually the last download you put on the site is on the 16th, you didnt put the new line in until 4am this morning, because i was online speaking to you when you rebooted, so that would make it the 18th....so where is the ip patch? because its obvious the client patch on the 16th isnt it.

Last edited:

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Me n Sam were playing this last night. Good server apart from the stability issues.

Seemed to crash every time we killed a Puricus in West Desert, Kill ToxicReps fine but Puricus just makes us d/c(server crash). Have informed GM of this and he says he will look into.

GM kept the server offline for the night and will be removing Puricus from datebase to see if thats the problem. He will also be phoning his ISP to see if its a problem on their part.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Me n Sam were playing this last night. Good server apart from the stability issues.

Seemed to crash every time we killed a Puricus in West Desert, Kill ToxicReps fine but Puricus just makes us d/c(server crash). Have informed GM of this and he says he will look into.

GM kept the server offline for the night and will be removing Puricus from datebase to see if thats the problem. He will also be phoning his ISP to see if its a problem on their part.

Puricus was fine when I was luring on my wiz.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Puricus was fine when I was luring on my wiz.
was fine when she killed one with magic, everytime i killed 1 with melee hits the server would disconect str8 after.

could be coincidence tho

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Yeah server was taken offline purely because I can't stay up all night rebooting it lol.

Not sure what to do. Removed Pursicus from db for now, just to be sure of whether it is causing problems or not. if problem remains will put it back in.

Installed new firewall to see if that helps the problem.

Server should be back up in a few mins. Will do new IP Patch for it in a sec.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
was fine when she killed one with magic, everytime i killed 1 with melee hits the server would disconect str8 after.

could be coincidence tho

come to think of it, I was in a group with a warrior and another wiz....he was hitting mobs as i was casting, so yeah could be that melee classes are causing the crash when hitting a puricus.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Lol crashes getting silly now.

I really dont know what could be wrong. Seems when we kill certain mobs.....there literally gettin to NO HP bar and then the server will crash. Was a SnowPig this time round.

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Seem's disconnection issue is fixed. Not crashed in a couple of hours so guess thats it sorted. :) Come have a play, server online now :D

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I will try on filefront but as max size 600mb kept messin up the uploads last time i tried lol

Yes server is in beta atm, getting ready to make the server live. Got most items done upto lvl 100 atm, some 100+ also in drops.

Gonna take a while to upload though :S

Last edited:

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
I will try on filefront but as max size 600mb kept messin up the uploads last time i tried lol

Yes server is in beta atm, getting ready to make the server live. Got most items done upto lvl 100 atm, some 100+ also in drops.

Gonna take a while to upload though :S

the servers no were near bing fit to be called beta let alone live. i tryed helping u ingame and all u did was blank people

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
the servers no were near bing fit to be called beta let alone live. i tryed helping u ingame and all u did was blank people

pretty much sums it up, I tried to and got fed up of talking to a brick wall...this more like a alpha than beta imo, all spawns are not completed, got kits with wrong stas, i mean why would a wiz want velo?

70 armor is worse than 50, and when we tried to help he didnt listen.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
pretty much sums it up, I tried to and got fed up of talking to a brick wall...this more like a alpha than beta imo, all spawns are not completed, got kits with wrong stas, i mean why would a wiz want velo?

70 armor is worse than 50, and when we tried to help he didnt listen.

I didn't listen? Excuse me but if I DIDN'T listen, then why did I spend 7+ hours yesterday sorting kit, making the spawns, testing mobs and kit, testing the spawns, mob strength etc etc etc. Wizz weaps had velocity on as I literally spent 3-4 mins adding it to all weaps to save time and get it added so warriors were happy. When I get the time away from sorting more important stuff, I will remove it from wizz weapons, but tao weapons can probably use this as tao's do have a melee skill remember.

Just because I don't reply to a comment it doesn't mean I don't listen. The server is pretty much done now. There was very little left to do. The kit was the way it was because I DIDN'T really touch the db before going into beta, ok I made a few new things but left it as it was to wait for FEEDBACK on the way it was.

I got the feedback I was after, negative a lot of it, but I LISTENED and made the changed NEEDED.

If you don't believe me all you need to do is log in, and go to either DevilCave, or DevilTemple. Those are the places where spawns were not done, and guess why? Because 1 FLOOR, 1 WHOLE MAP only had 1 mob on lol. But people went in 1 floor, saw nothing and said it was empty... Yh because I changed the mob imagaes and didn't edit the spawns in there to reflect it.

I am all for getting feedback. Just don't accuse me of not listening just because I am busy with my kids or just got 7-8 people pm'ing me about different things.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Zordon, no offence but in order to avoid the above you must reply to comments, even if it's you'll think about it, otherwise people think being ignored :)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Yh I know that but if I'm afk feeding my son or daughter its a bit hard to reply. Its like people think I sit here all day sorting the server lol.

Had bugged Item on db which Caused crash. Doing x4 exp event for 4 hours for rewind on db to compensate lost levels and downtime.

:)

Last edited: