Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
if you're online do one global announcement repeating every 5 mins saying afk? though i do sympathise :)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
BT have cancelled my order without even notifying me. They disconnected me and expect me to arrange a new order.

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
I didn't listen? Excuse me but if I DIDN'T listen, then why did I spend 7+ hours yesterday sorting kit, making the spawns, testing mobs and kit, testing the spawns, mob strength etc etc etc. Wizz weaps had velocity on as I literally spent 3-4 mins adding it to all weaps to save time and get it added so warriors were happy. When I get the time away from sorting more important stuff, I will remove it from wizz weapons, but tao weapons can probably use this as tao's do have a melee skill remember.

Just because I don't reply to a comment it doesn't mean I don't listen. The server is pretty much done now. There was very little left to do. The kit was the way it was because I DIDN'T really touch the db before going into beta, ok I made a few new things but left it as it was to wait for FEEDBACK on the way it was.

I got the feedback I was after, negative a lot of it, but I LISTENED and made the changed NEEDED.

If you don't believe me all you need to do is log in, and go to either DevilCave, or DevilTemple. Those are the places where spawns were not done, and guess why? Because 1 FLOOR, 1 WHOLE MAP only had 1 mob on lol. But people went in 1 floor, saw nothing and said it was empty... Yh because I changed the mob imagaes and didn't edit the spawns in there to reflect it.

I am all for getting feedback. Just don't accuse me of not listening just because I am busy with my kids or just got 7-8 people pm'ing me about different things.

In all honesty you should of made sure easy stuff like spawns were done before you launched beta.

I understand you have a son however I dont understand how it stops you from announcing stuff so the players know your fixing stuff, I have a son to look after and I managed to reply to everyone who speaks to me.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
cannot connect to the x16 server i was just online... relogged and cannot get past you are connecting screen! anyone else gettin this prob?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
server has been put back online.

just sorting out the Website and forum.

dont know why it lagged out but its back online now

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
server has been put back online.

just sorting out the Website and forum.

dont know why it lagged out but its back online now

Hate to say it but its gone again already, got ingame said hi to you in sz, dc'd 5secs after, cant get back on, final gate stuck again