Scarlet Legacy

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
[video=youtube;d6dLwIyofy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6dLwIyofy0[/video]

Official Website
Client Download

My brother was playing this last night and i had a little play on it and it's pretty good for a Kung Fu style mmorpg, it's alot like Loong but the combat animation is insanly good, but some annoying points is when you hit attack or any skill you will automaticlly lock onto a target and it will auto run to it, so if you kill a target then mistakenly use attack after you will attack another target, i mean it will be great in grinding but when i was doing a quest to kill 3 mobs i ended up killing 10.
I don't know if you can change this but when you turn it turns really fast, this is due to mouse sensitivity which you can do in your mouse settings but i don't know if you can do this in the game options.

Oh and another good point is your gear, my first set i got from doing quests looks awsome, so from the start you don't have to look like a tramp with rags on which is always good lol.

The game went into OBT on the 18th of August so it's just 2 days old, easy to catch up if you like that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator: