Sdo Mir.exe

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
That version of the client does not compile for me, the one that does is the 0204 client source in the IGE Mod.

Only way I can get it to the doors is using the launcher and even with that it doesnt show a login screen.

I'm looking at the 0204 client in IGEMod.rar. I don't have delphi though so I can't try to compile it. You have source code though so like I said it shouldn't be too difficult to change the code back to the old style login system. To my knowledge all the Launchers do is pass the server name and IP to the client and maybe a check or two to ensure it is running with the launcher.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't need a launcher? how do you make accounts without it? my knowledge with mir isnt great but the setup is the same as WoOOL and the only way making accounts is with a launcher. As far as i can see in the source the mir.exe gets built into the launcher, can't run the mir.exe on it's own without having a launcher.

@Azura you need to set time/date to Chinese PRC, check your M2 it wont be fully loaded.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Don't need a launcher? how do you make accounts without it? my knowledge with mir isnt great but the setup is the same as WoOOL and the only way making accounts is with a launcher. As far as i can see in the source the mir.exe gets built into the launcher, can't run the mir.exe on it's own without having a launcher.

Err the same way we made accounts for years. Through the client. If they've removed the feature then add it back in. The files are all based around the same source code so adding back in code from older files should not be hard.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Err the same way we made accounts for years. Through the client. If they've removed the feature then add it back in. The files are all based around the same source code so adding back in code from older files should not be hard.

Yes but you cannot run the mir.exe on it's own, it just crashes before it loads the client up, you need to completely re code the mir.exe if you want to do it that way.

This is how far you can go without using a launcher and just the mir.exe
mirg.png

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
My Time ect is set to chinese, everything seems fully loaded but i still dont get a login screen (only the doors).

testcj.png

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yes but you cannot run the mir.exe on it's own, it just crashes before it loads the client up, you need to completely re code the mir.exe if you want to do it that way.

No I doubt you would. Remember they modified the original code to require a launcher. They didn't build the code from scratch to need a launcher. If you change the code that does the initial loading of the client back to the old code it should work fine. There is loads of source available for clients that load without launchers all using the same basic code.

I realise I'm probably simplifying the process but I can't see it being that difficult to be honest. Mostly a copy/paste job on certain parts of the code.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No I doubt you would. Remember they modified the original code to require a launcher. They didn't build the code from scratch to need a launcher. If you change the code that does the initial loading of the client back to the old code it should work fine. There is loads of source available for clients that load without launchers all using the same basic code.

I realise I'm probably simplifying the process but I can't see it being that difficult to be honest. Mostly a copy/paste job on certain parts of the code.

I understand what you mean now, no coder intrested in this then? i been playing around with this heros version and it's pretty good for mir :glare: but i lack the experience to code it myself, but il start learning.

no idea whats wrong azura, server side is ok, maybe it's just the launcher version > client version that are different but that shouldnt stop you from getting in game

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Hmm Im not using the launcher from the source so that could be it because when you try to add a server to the list it comes up with an error message. :(

test2aa.png

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ok fixed it all, everything is working fine :)

Ingame the items in bag are green and messed up tho.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
thats what we are all looking mate

trying to get the data for it

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
when we talk about sdo we are reffering to the shanda mir client?

i mean if i wanted that armour, wing and weap i should download the client from here?

SDO short got Shanda.

Never knew they were new tbh but yeah i downloaded sdo latest client. But the gear i had on on this video were right at the bottom of the DB, could just be copies but maybe could be new i don't know.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgOv_oyw-4M[/ame]

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
found some new armours in their.. not the 1 in ur 1st screenie tho

thing is tho they can only be opened with that korean wil veiwer.. and theres still a few problems with them, like on a few of the images theres distortion at the top... bit like that grey mir armour they released

and for some reason the .wis versions are completely messed up (as if u were usin hh8 to veiw it)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
maybe San can get use the files that had these in there?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
found the weapon...... but again its got messed up pixels at the top

also found the wis version of the humeffect....... but not normal images..... same with the weapon effect

sanity can u not upload the files of that weap/armour etc?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
found the weapon...... but again its got messed up pixels at the top

also found the wis version of the humeffect....... but not normal images..... same with the weapon effect

sanity can u not upload the files of that weap/armour etc?

Doing it now. People just want the white wings/armor and weapon?.