Some Interesting Screenshots...

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
well it depends on the client, but it seems simple enough to do most of the features your screenshots show
most of it is fairly straight forward to implement as a 'cheat', so in theory it should be real.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
It's korean / chinese?
Doubt tht whoever did this was just showing off their photoshop skills..

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
国际版.exe is the name of the exe, translated it is GuoJiBan.exe.

DragonDynasty have been using this for a long time and I have been on their YY(Teamspeak) and spoken to them about it, I got these screenshots straight off their QQ group(Facebook/Skype equivalent)thanks to my friend Baba. I don't want to see anyone banned but I want the cheats to be stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonDynasty hang hui shi yong zhe ge wai guo zuo bi yi jing hen jiu le. Wo shang guo ta men de YY liao tian (Zhong guo de Teamspeak), bing qie ye gen ta men liao guo tian. Zhe xie jie tu shi tong guo baba cong ta men de QQ qun li zhi jie zhuan guo lai de (QQ shi zhong guo ban de Facebook / Skype). Wo bing bu xi wang ren he ren bei fang hao, zhi xi wang ren neng zi jue, bu yao zuo bi.

/Xele

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Iv seen a few DD members trying to pm people but instead saying "jj/*CharName*" outloud. Possibly an automated trigger/hotkey they forgot to turn off before typing. Literally just logged on and seen euro do it. Seen the same jj/ from CNmortal and either Over or TrueXin cant remember.

Attachments

• euro1.png
    euro1.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 265

rainstone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

Anyone who use cheats will be banned (including baba if he is really using some cheats).

Thanks Xele for building the whole case to help DD to kick all cheaters.

So far all irrelevant pictures may conclude one point:

A monk may be using an additional software to enhance its performance, possible baba.

That's what i can tell.

I can not stop some players using this situation to blame DD for everything.

国际版.exe is the name of the exe, translated it is GuoJiBan.exe.

DragonDynasty have been using this for a long time and I have been on their YY(Teamspeak) and spoken to them about it, I got these screenshots straight off their QQ group(Facebook/Skype equivalent)thanks to my friend Baba. I don't want to see anyone banned but I want the cheats to be stopped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonDynasty hang hui shi yong zhe ge wai guo zuo bi yi jing hen jiu le. Wo shang guo ta men de YY liao tian (Zhong guo de Teamspeak), bing qie ye gen ta men liao guo tian. Zhe xie jie tu shi tong guo baba cong ta men de QQ qun li zhi jie zhuan guo lai de (QQ shi zhong guo ban de Facebook / Skype). Wo bing bu xi wang ren he ren bei fang hao, zhi xi wang ren neng zi jue, bu yao zuo bi.

/Xele

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Very sure a number of these don't work and haven't since the early days of chronicles... I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the program though to make sure.

Sam

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Like I said I hope that no one gets banned even though cheating is unhealthy for the server, I hope that CNtroublemaker doesn't pull the wool over your eyes with his nice talk, after reading their QQ group a lot of their members have been using these for a long time including CNtroublemaker himself, recent posts on the QQ group are telling all their members to deny anything and play dumb about it. You will not be able to get a hold of the program properly as they pay a subscription for it each month from a person who doesn't even play mir so you will probably never be able tog et into contact with him for the program.

/Xele

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Like I said I hope that no one gets banned even though cheating is unhealthy for the server, I hope that CNtroublemaker doesn't pull the wool over your eyes with his nice talk, after reading their QQ group a lot of their members have been using these for a long time including CNtroublemaker himself, recent posts on the QQ group are telling all their members to deny anything and play dumb about it. You will not be able to get a hold of the program properly as they pay a subscription for it each month from a person who doesn't even play mir so you will probably never be able tog et into contact with him for the program.

/Xele

I hope no one gets in CNtrouble for this even though it's real bad and stuff but I have seen private section forum posts from Sam showing that he made this prog himself and distributes it to the Chinese via a made up alias.

I mean I would post screenshots as proof but Babyhacked (giggity) my PC and destroyed them shortly afterwards.

Do you see what I've done there?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
I hope no one gets in CNtrouble for this even though it's real bad and stuff but I have seen private section forum posts from Sam showing that he made this prog himself and distributes it to the Chinese via a made up alias.

I mean I would post screenshots as proof but Babyhacked (giggity) my PC and destroyed them shortly afterwards.

so you're saying babyhack is responsible for covering up sam's extra proffit scheme?
typical lomcn staff:p
one member covering up the bad actions of another.

at least you tried to reveal that babyhack is evil (and so is sam)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

Caught me... Damnit, I even learned Chinese just for the descriptions.

Sam

CoffeeMug

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 17, 2015
Very sure a number of these don't work and haven't since the early days of chronicles... I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the program though to make sure.

Sam

Can't see why any of them won't.

When are you sorting the forums out?

MaNnY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
The private bug area has crashed due to the amount of bugs people have found.

Sam did the typical white man thing and just turned it off to think it would resolve all the problems.

#Classic

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003

I guess this was some attempt at humour, I realise that my word is not gospel and no one has to believe me, but after hunting with DD for a long time, a fair few of the things they use are obvious, basic stuff such as rev hack, light hack, it wasn't until I got to know them better that I found out what sort of things they are actually capable of using. I honestly don't want people banned as it is unhealthy for the server count to lose players, but I don't want to see people cheating either, in chinese mir cheating is a core part of the game and accepted, but it is not something that people want to see on western servers.

I have played mir for a very long time and enjoy the game, I really dislike the idea of cheating and just want it to be prevented as best as possible, I would of rather PMed Sam or BabyHack about the issues than someone make a forum thread here publicly since it creates negative advertisement for a fun server.

/Xele

Reactions: Tai

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
so this 46 mb QQ国际版.exe hacks mir? Sounds a lil bit sketchy

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
so this 46 mb QQ国际版.exe hacks mir? Sounds a lil bit sketchy

That is QQ internation, English version of QQ, nothing to do with a hack.

Post screenshots of these QQ chats, there is a message history on QQ so you should still be able to see it all, no good posting screenshot of a tool that could really be anything.

/Swifty