Source code (buying)

Join Discord

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
anyone know where to get some decent source code i been out the game for a while but willing to buy the source code as im now in a position and it will be the last thing i do in mir, as i hate to see it go to waste had alot of fun making my own server and helping out many years ago

any help would be great

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
sorta i know some c# but im going to give it to the comunity as it needs a boost as there is nothing really been release for ages, i have been away for about 2-3 years and there is still nothing new

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well we do have a buggy Delphi source code for mir3 which was released a few months ago. But there's not been much work done on it I don't think as there isn't many coders interested in it. I'm sure there's someone round here who can tell you where to buy files though...

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
is it full, as in if its built people can get into server? or does it need work?

sorry missed out the "buggy" part

what about if i can get a full working server that then people will need to just code in there own changes? what language would be prefered?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
is it full, as in if its built people can get into server? or does it need work?

sorry missed out the "buggy" part

what about if i can get a full working server that then people will need to just code in there own changes? what language would be prefered?

It's a full source, just needs changes and fix's. It was a MIR2 Source converted to mir3.

Azura said hes starting work again on it on Sunday.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
I got no time to work on it at the moment, it is in quite a state to be fair though.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
I've looked around for Mir3 source before, not found no public ones apart from the Delphi 1 i released on here. Never found where to buy a Mir3 source from either but, if you did it will probably be a fixed up version of that old "Mir2EI / Mir3EI" C++ source what was released on here and multiple other sites on the web.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
The files are workable, client is okay to log in and play around with from what I have seen. Probably gonna be your best bet to a source your looking for and maybe life can come back into Mir 3 with this. Would be nice if we could find codes for Kings and just add in assassin and some of the other skills TBH.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

The files are workable, client is okay to log in and play around with from what I have seen. Probably gonna be your best bet to a source your looking for and maybe life can come back into Mir 3 with this. Would be nice if we could find codes for Kings and just add in assassin and some of the other skills TBH.

The main lack in the Mir 3 section is not files, its a dang server lol. We don't have any that stay up for a X- Amount of time, I don't mind hosting one but I can not be on 5 days a week 3 hours a day. I need other GM's that know as much as I do when it comes to scripting or balancing a server. I can't do it alone, 4 kids, work, and all it adds up to is a real life, I do however have time on the PC to actually get things done. Just need 2 other GM's with know how when I'm not on.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i was gonna run a server years ago but people started making life hard and the the calls of so called corruption came out even when server was in beta and i just couldnt be bothered, once you get painted as a corrupt gm its gonna stick!

do see how i was corrupt when it was in beta,

i would love to make a decent Kings server or buy some new king files

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

if someone can find where to buy more server files/ source i will buy it

im off to work yay!

mapadale

Your best bet Matt is too speak to either Milo or Hazuki, the MIR2 source isn't all its cracked up to be and as Tai has said it is very, very buggy.

The current source that is available, will cost you around €30.000. Yes this is the going rate for the current source and it is the latest one, but the price of it is way too high and the hoops you've goto jump through just to see it before purchase is a nightmare.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
ok if i can get hold of someone that has the source i will see what i can do

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2011 at 07:03 AM ----------

anyone got the QQ for anyone with sources ?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i have about 10k spare after the demise of a family member so though it would put it to good use instead of blowing it on random ****

metalmax on here or elsewere?

mapadale

i have about 10k spare after the demise of a family member so though it would put it to good use instead of blowing it on random ****

metalmax on here or elsewere?
You can only get MM through QQ, as I said either Milo or Hazuki can give you this. But 10k isn't enough for the source, as I said its €30,000 and I'm telling you now, don't even consider buying it at that price........

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
talking to him now, he has a website,

he does not have Source code apparently but £450 for new files