Starlite 4G Heroes {Custom Delphi Coding}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Its now time to post about my upcoming Server

Starlite 4G Heroes

See here for more info http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?75923-Starlite-4G-Heroes

We are the only people on lomcn to use the 4g files + Coding even more to them, they are super packed with loads of new things..

Below is the starlite 4g world

zwgk5f.png

The new look and feel of 4g is like nothing you have played before, fact

Start lvl 100
Custom High Exp
2 Unseen games 4g coded
We are useing the new korean interface with 6 char select (you can have 6 chars per account)
Custom Hero (Recoded) to unlock the new hero you need to reach the hollow earth
Heros can ride horses but cant attack real players

Quest system added

[video=youtube_share;_S0ABlBkmZU]http://youtu.be/_S0ABlBkmZU[/video]

The quest system uses its own new button found on the bottom left of the screen
And will only show up if a quest is available.. This is great as you could be hunting and it mite lite up :)
So no need to go to town..

Uni items by level (colour coded on the item name)

Yellow = Lvl 100
LightBlue = Lvl 120
Blue = Lvl 130
Green - Lvl 140

Etc to level 200, then you get the option to rename your own items + colour them, vir npc at a cost of just 10k per item

Silver and gold items or rare items cant be changed

We have loads of new items/armours/monsters which i dont really want to talk about at mo

The starlite 4g files are based on the famous chinese set called fen files, just made to english

Over 20+ custom monsters have been coded with unseen custom attacks
Great item drop, but fair system added

If a boring monster was in the files its had a make over, with a new attack or a new effect added to it

So as you can see nothing is the same from items to maps to mobs

Hunting

All the places you know are added even the very old places like sunken ship

No teleport system is needed as its all on one map, horses mite be your friend tho

Horses

Custom Code.. They have a life system that you have not seen before, its based on the unused hunger system
You need to feed your horse hay... (hay pots).. you have a haybar, let it drop to 0 and your horse will just walk no run

Gold/GameGold

Neally all shops will take gold, but to unlock better things gamegold is needed
Gamegold can be found two ways
1. By killing mobs
2. Harder the place you will gain gamegold automatically for your time spent there

EXP

Like i said, its custom high with a start lvl 100
You can buy entrance to the exp room, were exp custom coded mobs are inplace to help you level faster at a cost of 100 Gamegold (no lvl cap)

Just outside the safezone you will find exp trainers were you can kill to lvl faster or exp showers were you stand to gain exp, but with both you run the risk of beeing pked and respawn time capped till lvl 200

About me

Im setting Starlite up for friends, its not going to be posted anywere elce... only on lomcn

Anyone seeing this, will be able to play it

No forum / website will be setup for this, just lomcn

100% free to play no donate

The above is just a very small amount of what sl 4g offers

Like at mo im adding new unseen things all the time

ETA n/a

Here is the first look at the new sword power system

[video=youtube_share;Xzy4CRiTLLQ]http://youtu.be/Xzy4CRiTLLQ[/video]

Its all working but i will adding a buff bar instead of text + lvl

A book called swordpower is needed, lvl 150, and works on 3 levels

On lvl 1 you get about 1 hit on full power and every hit after the you lose 2.5 per hit, once the buff bar is empty you hit nomal again

On lvl 2 you get about 2 hits on full power and every hit after the you lose 2.3 per hit, once the buff bar is empty you hit nomal again

On lvl 3 you get about 3 hits on full power and every hit after the you lose 2.0 per hit, once the buff bar is empty you hit nomal again

This is aimed at warriors only

Wizards and taos will have a diffrent system

New Rage System

[video=youtube_share;yEbPuY-JmPg]http://youtu.be/yEbPuY-JmPg[/video]

The more you kill the more it levels and the more exp you will gain

If you stop hunting for more than 1 hour, it will reset the clock

New Hero Rage System

35m4mqu.png

[video=youtube;77G-FlTO_oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77G-FlTO_oM[/video]

Here we have a exclusive code on our new 4g hero rage system
I cant tell or show you much, but you need unlock all 3 for the hero

More info and update news soon

Last edited:
Reactions: faheem and store1

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Sounds good but sounds like it will die out quick as i think the exp showers/exp mob are nice but better off on chinese servers, i'll download client and give it a try when its up anyway! Good luck with it :)

Edit: Not so sure about running to every cave ent lol spec with a big map :X

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Lifco, think about adding a Map Journal (Using the same method as Memory system in heroes). Make warppoints that a user can click on to save location to the Map Journal ... then just add an item they need to farm (like a teleport) to allow player to move / use map journal locations.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Lifco, think about adding a Map Journal (Using the same method as Memory system in heroes). Make warppoints that a user can click on to save location to the Map Journal ... then just add an item they need to farm (like a teleport) to allow player to move / use map journal locations.
That idea sounds good.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Sounds good but sounds like it will die out quick as i think the exp showers/exp mob are nice but better off on chinese servers, i'll download client and give it a try when its up anyway! Good luck with it :)

Edit: Not so sure about running to every cave ent lol spec with a big map :X

Exp is cool trust me, you need a horse they are only cheap and if u look after you dont need to buy more, unless you want to that is

20k gold gets you a horse

And it mite look far to a sertent place but really its not that far lol

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Its a great idear and i mite just do this

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
If you get the journal in then theres a few more features you can add to it ....This would involve removing the BigMap system and replacing it with the Map Journal. This will Grey out unvisited areas, but once you visit a location, a big chunk of the map becomes visible within the Map Journal...Allowing you to find Warppoints to caves / temples etc.

anyways bud , good luck with it :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Thanks mate, i have made a small start on this Breezer

But i need to get my other stuff added then il sort

PS, First post updated with new sword power system

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Thanks

By request

5 Point item system, i added ages ago will be added

Old Vid here (not my current files)
[video=youtube;8zuYIAI1w3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zuYIAI1w3g[/video]

The new master system will also be added to this set as well

And also the very new master system, called super golden chest
283tdy.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Great work lif, glad to see your still working on this, i was worried last time i checked up on this that you were reverting back to the sdo client but it looks like your making it your own thing and unqiue which is what Mir definitely needs.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Looks like a lot of work has gone into this, I hope it all goes well lif. I'll be looking into this thread a lot more to see it's progress ^^.

/Czeldabolg

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Thanks guys for all the great comments, means alot

I will keep the first post updated, so keep a close eye on the update news

Thanks

---------- Post added 01-05-2012 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 28-04-2012 at 11:06 PM ----------

Quite a big update here

Assassin technology has been added

What i have done, is add the movement and duel weapon hold / attack to the files

This gives us better and rare weapons

And to use the movement its done by a drug pot, which last 30mins on a large pot

I will have a video up at somepoint, but at mo im working on other things

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-05-2012 at 12:14 AM ----------

Update

Nearly finished coding all the sdo mobs (attacks/effects)

Was quite a few not done, i mite not even use some of the mobs for my server, but seems a shame not to add them, just incase i do

Im looking for more monsters with effects only, if anyone has

Need to fill a few new caves up

Reactions: store1

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Lifco - You could use newish Human effects for monsters/bosses (Never been done before and could all ways try it) I'm not on about the wings.. 'Wings' Wouldn't suit but there is other effects besides them.

Good work - Will give it a try since it all sounds NEW And you go your own direction and add your own things/ideas.

Good luck!

-Ash

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
No eta yet, have loads still to add... Bit of everthing really

Want is right so i dont have to keep on with updates all the time, hence why so many caves/quests/mobs/items etc

Its going to be left online all the time, as it will be run from home on a spare pc regardless of user count

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Good work lifco bud , il catch up with ya tomoz...got a few ideas in store.