Supreme is coming back to live

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
im confused is this a fresh server now? or will people still have there old chars?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
its not another donation based server is it? =/

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
well it seems that server is offline , now what we can do is only to wait for gm

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
just downloaded and no no luck either lmfao

typical THE ONE mir server i download is offline -.-

how long has this server been up now btw? i dont wanna b too far behind ;p

also am i gunna log in for the first time and see every1 in full donaters kit already? >.> lol

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
lmfao lightning check out the forum, the only posts im seeing are 'server offline' 'server down' ' why server down'
my confidence is building....

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Server has been bad for last few months but people still stick to it like glue,
am trying to get hold of PAIN to sort it out but so far no luck sorry

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
my question still hasnt been answered by any1.... and churchills comment makes it sound true... is this a donation based server..? -.-

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
just downloaded and no no luck either lmfao

typical THE ONE mir server i download is offline -.-

how long has this server been up now btw? i dont wanna b too far behind ;p

also am i gunna log in for the first time and see every1 in full donaters kit already? >.> lol

this server has been up 6 years with 5 wipes. is good server to play if you like to level solo and then after 10k and you can get a group do 2k levels in like 2 hours. if you like playing servers in groups, this is not the server for you.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
my question still hasnt been answered by any1.... and churchills comment makes it sound true... is this a donation based server..? -.-

moreless yes it is bud. PAIN wants money and money only, but when Churchill run the server it was a great server with many updates, but now Saphira(john) runs it, it dont get updated and it went from like 60uc when churchill had it to a max of 15 now john has it.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011

I guess you could donate if you wanted to but with silly drop rates on this server not really worth it sorry

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
no i wasnt saying i was going to donate. i just didnt wanna start playing and then sum prick get an epic kit thru buying it -.-

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
wont be the case bud, there is enough friendly players on server that will help you start etc

Status
Not open for further replies.