Supreme is coming back to live

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey churchill u ingame atm m8? i cant do anything =X i have no maps (even tho i did every patch needed) also if i try to find town i get killed by boar kings, and if i go into the cave next to respawn point i die straight away as the mobs kill me in 1 hit.

any ideas? =/

looked on forum and am trying to download patch but it keeps telling me to download ilivid? gettin annoyed cud u help plz? lol

Last edited:

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Since I installed the Maps everytime I log in I get holleymir.exe straight away...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Also the Item Patch doesnt work.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Are Mts disabled, and rings, rts, in Kings cave on the 1st floor. And no1 enforces delevs. Why is warrior get trans at 1k, stupid. And yes this server been wiped too many times,, and the English Gms in this forum hardly posted to forums. Especially on how to do the patches correctly. Not on forums..

hmm Please post install instructions so people can have minimaps bichon map, and Tog Mininmap

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
i have a problem with my character...Adicted,can't do rebirth 6.. im over 850lvl,i have more than 1k ints,and got 10rebirth stones in bag...why i still can't do rebirth 6?:|plz help

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
max rebirth is 5!

Btw:
supreme is dominated by polaks , you can't play in peace because when they see you they pk , that nobs dont know to speak a little of english!
and selfish players too!

btw WarTrans is a trash , makin tha warrior class to be supreme there

PaleRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 11, 2009
USA
GM needs to update download to many files missing , cant see kits or mini maps

KingBlaze

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 25, 2010
haha, ive been talking with pain. john puts server down for bit when he feels like it. and you seen the updates he has done ?
from like 10 slaves what have 10hp you get like 2k fp and 1 sup. and other times you would get 5k fp or soo. that server is ****ed up and john doesnt know a ****ing thing on running them.

the only thing he does pay for that server for is to know hes in charge. i was taking that server over tommorow but because john wasnt in charge. he paid pain again. just so i couldnt.
i bet 90% of the players on that server would rather have me and dan editing the server then him giving ****ing kits out and GM to anybody that asks.

if you ask me. hes ****ed in the head and he does anything he wants doesnt matter what the effect is.

What updated did you do Ben lol Fort it was just me and dan doing them but then concentrated on his mir2 sever !!

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
what you meen what update did I do ?, I don't like pain I don't do updates for him. and when I got control of his pc I shut his server down.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Worth a try bud, new patch will be out soon bringing Blossom Lands into play.

give it a try

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
This server should have been put in Server Advertisments a long time ago, 24 hours to do this or thread will be removed, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.