TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
i played the first server early on as a tao named MODU was a blast i think i might join up on this anyone looking for grp/guild trying to form one early im from usa so times would probably be different from most. but if your awake around night time -5gmt then lets get some grind on

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
im just thinking there are gonna be a ton of monks kicking about because seems like they got the best of both (well if what im thinking is correct) damage dealing / support character but maybe lower hp? hopefully its up tomorrow im still undecided what class to play as you learn all your spells as you level.. ( unless i read the thread a little wrong )

anyways gl getting it online tomorrow been waiting about for something new and refresh.

regardless my class il be hella grinding with (TKO) if they are coming along with a few of us..

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
well BB if you have any room let me get down on some lvling

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
im just thinking there are gonna be a ton of monks kicking about because seems like they got the best of both (well if what im thinking is correct) damage dealing / support character but maybe lower hp? hopefully its up tomorrow im still undecided what class to play as you learn all your spells as you level.. ( unless i read the thread a little wrong )

anyways gl getting it online tomorrow been waiting about for something new and refresh.

regardless my class il be hella grinding with (TKO) if they are coming along with a few of us..

You rolled a archer quite well on Chron, monk will most likely be same low hp, big damage but with heal's aswell of some sort i think you'd do well on a monk.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
You rolled a archer quite well on Chron, monk will most likely be same low hp, big damage but with heal's aswell of some sort i think you'd do well on a monk.

your a little right there..

Monk has hp/mp a little under the Tao
But does have some major Skills that will effect pvp / pve in new ways

but this goes for all classes once hit there top skill level (Not actual level)

without saying too much about his secrets

The Monk is a mix between tao and wiz (Healing/Magic/Buffs/Criticals) but in mysterious ways

Secrets will be revealed in gameplay

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
gl with this ill be playing undecided what class may have a go at monk tho seems op to fk :) BB see u soon geeza

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
May give this a try :), just wondering tho will it run better on W7 compared to other heroes servers? Other servers run awful and put me off playing :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: TGAV2 (StarLite) Now Online

That happened to 2 to 3 weeks and a propper advert

Edit. Nvm read your earlier posts :)

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
@Far We posted knowing most of the game was ready, but we still wanted to add things, like more skills our new login start etc

But after testing more, we are limited what we can test, so the best way i feel to find/fix any bugs is to put online

Going to hold it offline till 5pm

Myth thinks its a little unfair on peeps working etc, hes probley right

So 5pm tonight

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
the downloads dont work no more...

too much traffic i think it seems to being a pain to download.

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.