TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
did the same for me. if you make the client full screen on login you can enter the captcha and then go back to window.

tbh the captcha should be turned off. its a bad user experience.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
lol thing is mate i can candle it as i run mass poison run mass poison i have some sort of skill id say its called been clever and walling and running round :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:25 PM ----------

not sure but some exp been changed bk up a tad ?

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
wtf@ gettin 1 shotted by random mobs? at lvl 53 monk just got 1 shotted by a tigersnake lmao...

Infact getting 1 shot at 53 monk by any mob that hits me now what the hell?

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 AM ----------

literally every single mob on server 1 shotting me? even rakingcats etc

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:44 AM ----------

literally every single mob on server 1 shotting me? even rakingcats

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Mineral mines entrance doesn't work :( guessing that's where you get diamonds?

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Turns out it was my HolyHealthStone. if you got higher base AC than max AC then you get 1 shot.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
ok so i just used some sort of skill orb gives u evil skill good skill or alliance skill used it never give me fk all

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Doesnt need beta testing tho.

Id strongly suggest leaving it up for a few days and call it beta. Wipe it fix bug start again.

I wont be playing as i feel its been a stalled launch, too many bugs and warriors being able to 1 hit everything on screen with 1 spell has ****ed it up.

Also the speed in which it was dealt with was appalling. I reported rage stacking at 11pm, soon as server came up after you rebooted to "fix spells" and it wasnt attended to till a good 20 hours later or so. Also my "reward" for reporting it, and handing in a DC19k weapon was 5gg. lol. I could have got that from any cave in a matter of seconds.Think my char has 4k gg from bosses i was 1 hitting.

Seriously, wipe it.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Doesnt need beta testing tho.

Id strongly suggest leaving it up for a few days and call it beta. Wipe it fix bug start again.

I wont be playing as i feel its been a stalled launch, too many bugs and warriors being able to 1 hit everything on screen with 1 spell has ****ed it up.

Also the speed in which it was dealt with was appalling. I reported rage stacking at 11pm, soon as server came up after you rebooted to "fix spells" and it wasnt attended to till a good 20 hours later or so. Also my "reward" for reporting it, and handing in a DC19k weapon was 5gg. lol. I could have got that from any cave in a matter of seconds.Think my char has 4k gg from bosses i was 1 hitting.

Seriously, wipe it.

Don't like wipes myself, but I have to actually agree here, quite a few have abused the bugs :( will be sad to lose my pro ring tho lol

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Don't like wipes myself, but I have to actually agree here, quite a few have abused the bugs :( will be sad to lose my pro ring tho lol

i'd be in the same boat cyaa pro ring dont think il return tho not because of the ring its just not my cup of tea... i much pref low rates after chronicles.. on high rates you can be over leveled if you dont log on for a few days or be so far behind on boss's / content within days gl with server thou fun for the 1st few days because of the (level race) but people abused bugs and its pushed me to stop.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
i'd be in the same boat cyaa pro ring dont think il return tho not because of the ring its just not my cup of tea... i much pref low rates after chronicles.. on high rates you can be over leveled if you dont log on for a few days or be so far behind on boss's / content within days gl with server thou fun for the 1st few days because of the (level race) but people abused bugs and its pushed me to stop.

This is kind of wrong..

leveling slows alot at 100-125 let alone getting to 150

this is not a high rate server. we've had a few issues with the drops on mobs being 1/300 instead of 1/1300
this issue has now been resolved, there was a few items also slipped into the server as overpowered items (these was removed and abusers too)

Skills such as buffs , Warcry , Magician'sWish ect have also been removed due to stacking.

All classes are being reviewed.

as for a WIPE . im confering with lifco on this , and will post back was is planned shortly.

sorry for the drama people..

Also thanks for your input.

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Wipe in Progress

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
When I looked who made this server I was like yer.. It's in good hands.. It must be good if they've got a high rep and such.. But was I wrong.. Sorry but I was expecting better progress with this server then with any other private server.. I don't know why..

But in any case.. Hopefully you don't f*ck up twice.. Lets hope to the high gods you don't..

Good luck.

-Ash

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Thought id log on to have a look at the monk but game just freezes whenever I try to enter the capcha... kinda stupid. Bit of a disappointing release judging by most the comments also.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
This is kind of wrong..

this is not a high rate server. we've had a few issues with the drops on mobs being 1/300 instead of 1/1300
this issue has now been resolved, there was a few items also slipped into the server as overpowered items (these was removed and abusers too)

Skills such as buffs , Warcry , Magician'sWish ect have also been removed due to stacking.

as for a WIPE . im confering with lifco on this , and will post back was is planned shortly.

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Wipe in Progress

cheers for the info/update

also, is exp staying as it is now?

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Thought id log on to have a look at the monk but game just freezes whenever I try to enter the capcha... kinda stupid. Bit of a disappointing release judging by most the comments also.

the monk isn't exactly a monk, it uses spells introduced into heroes and some assassin ones, more like a 4th class they made themselfs.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

I've not tried myself but Far posted a solution to this a few posts back.

did the same for me. if you make the client full screen on login you can enter the captcha and then go back to window.

tbh the captcha should be turned off. its a bad user experience.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
This is kind of wrong..

Wipe in Progress

You have been avoiding my question which is very important for the future of your server and it will decide whether it will be an utter fail or a good one.

Example:

I am lvl62. Where am i supposed to hunt except Deceased cave(i think thats the lvl60 one)? Is that all there is? 1 cave with a single boss per 10 lvls? Please take 5mins of your time and answer this.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah what squall is saying is absolutely neccesary.

Going to a cave and getting the kit there, then going to next repeating, until every1 is hunting the lvl 200 cave is a bad structure.

Need to be rare items, but with some many items in the DB it will be nion impossible to know what is actually rare and what isnt.

Maybe you could put a glow or something on "Legendary" items that are rare, to seperate them from the common trash items,

Status
Not open for further replies.