Not open for further replies.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Dear staff,

I have tried reporting this issue in the private section forums but no staff have got back to me so I thought I'd go public. Why has The Five Heroes ad been removed from the mir2 advertisement section and why has my sub forum been removed too? The server has not gone offline for it to be removed and I certainly have not asked for it to be removed. I haven't broken any forum advertisement rules either. An explanation would have been nice or something said via PM so I know?

Thanks

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Dear staff,

I have tried reporting this issue in the private section forums but no staff have got back to me so I thought I'd go public. Why has The Five Heroes ad been removed from the mir2 advertisement section and why has my sub forum been removed too? The server has not gone offline for it to be removed and I certainly have not asked for it to be removed. I haven't broken any forum advertisement rules either. An explanation would have been nice or something said via PM so I know?

Thanks

This is because you were replacing all links (including lomcn) on the Mir2 wikipedia page with the url for your own website. Even after asking you not to do it again, you did, so we decided to ban you from advertising here

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
This is because you were replacing all links (including lomcn) on the Mir2 wikipedia page with the url for your own website. Even after asking you not to do it again, you did, so we decided to ban you from advertising here

That..is incredible if true >_<

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
snap. but seriously arent you guys supposed to support new mir projects on this forum? not just remove them for such a petty reason?

They've been bitchy ever since Chronicles left, Which seems to be dead now lol the usercount is always at either 0 or 1

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
snap. but seriously arent you guys supposed to support new mir projects on this forum? not just remove them for such a petty reason?

It's not really a petty reason is it? The guy was (apparently) editing links on a public source, for purely personal gain to the detriment of mir users/players. Trolling at best, arseholish at worst.

I don't have any first hand knowledge of the events, but they have given that reason, and it doesn't seem petty as opposed to appropriate.

As much as I am indifferent to Unknown (compared to the vast majority of LOMCN users) this seems pretty shitty if true.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
sorry... trolling at best/ arseholish at worst? ... surely thats half of the lomcn community then? lol

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
lol no reply from unknown?

haha this is brilliant! I mean what does the little ****turd think he's gonna get 100 players on his server? After visiting his site they probably never look for mir2 ever again, oh maybe they will when they see aldors guide haha

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

Ok lets get some facts straight. Firstly there was no lomcn, chronicles or any other link on the mir2 wikipedia other than the korean and shanda links when I first put mine to the list. Not long after mine was removed and replaced by chronicles, lomcn etc. etc. Everytime I added mine back it got replaced by an inappropriate link trying to have me fooled so obviously if that was the case you think i'd stand by and happily let it slide? I got angry and various of times you reverted it back to the same bullshit, so it was kind of back and forth. If you want to be petty and use this as the reason why then fine, I'm done with LOMCN but thanks for letting me know anyway(!). The funny thing is, the moment you told me to stop, I did and we kind of worked it out by having all the links on there in the end but never did I get a warning or any sort of indication that my ad's would be removed due to this reason. (so sneaky)

It's not really a petty reason is it? The guy was (apparently) editing links on a public source, for purely personal gain to the detriment of mir users/players. Trolling at best, arseholish at worst.

I don't have any first hand knowledge of the events, but they have given that reason, and it doesn't seem petty as opposed to appropriate.

As much as I am indifferent to Unknown (compared to the vast majority of LOMCN users) this seems pretty shitty if true.

Personal gain from wikipedia!? You are having a laugh. You just said it, PUBLIC SOURCE. Anyway, that was one sided, now you have my story. And for the record, what does wikipedia have to do with LOMCN, I fail to see any rule here regarding this nonsense. I was never even informed of this change either which kind of seemed like a dick move. Btw you just spoke for the whole of LOMCN, everyone trolls and tbh, I wasn't like this at first, it was the idiots that kept jumping at me everytime I had something to say, so you kind of get bored of being nice.

Pmsl at this guy,

Where have you been this year?!

Pmsl..

Will you **** off already? Don't let me mention the fact your making a server only for your own benefits (an all donation server) to pay for your cannabis addiction like you stated on skype. Not only that but you've been purposely going round since the day I told everyone what an arse you are and now your deducting reputation off me everyday/chance you get. I'm kind of bored now, can't play your childish games anymore.

Here's a screenshot of how pathetic this guy is (also may want put something to stop people abusing the reputation system)
8qDiK11.png

lol no reply from unknown?

haha this is brilliant! I mean what does the little ****turd think he's gonna get 100 players on his server? After visiting his site they probably never look for mir2 ever again, oh maybe they will when they see aldors guide haha

Unknown has a life, one far away from LOMCN (if you hadn't known my life doesn't revolve around a forum sat behind a desk.) Please roll over now, you are just getting too predictable, how did I guess you'd jump on this thread. If you are going to post have something new to say stop throwing the same old lines, really, people are just going to get bored of what you have to say, Haven't you had your fun trolling on my forums as well?

So in conclusion to this thread as i'm staying away from LOMCN completely now because of how biased this sneaky move was.. Might see wikipedia on the change now and again, it was kind of fun.

p.s anyone want to have their say and throw their two cents in the pot then go ahead, you won't be getting a reply.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Just to reply to your bit to me, i have both sides now and have lost interest if both sides are true.

Those reps from Myth are interesting though. Bad repped you for posting files which he has expressed interest in (webserver ones). Seems like a lot of dick baggery there tbh.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Will you **** off already? Don't let me mention the fact your making a server only for your own benefits (an all donation server) to pay for your cannabis addiction like you stated on skype. Not only that but you've been purposely going round since the day I told everyone what an arse you are and now your deducting reputation off me everyday/chance you get. I'm kind of bored now, can't play your childish games anymore.

Pay for my cannabis addiction? mate... you seriously have issues
Prob why your saying your not going to reply to this... funny that
If smoking a Joint for bed is an addiction then im jewish..

If i make a server and it makes money it has nothing to do with you or anyone... not that im even making a server you
sodding Noob.

Read below for your minus rep info...

Here's a screenshot of how pathetic this guy is (also may want put something to stop people abusing the reputation system
Admin are more than welcome to log on my profile here and view how this began

Hmm id say otherwise..

- Rep to me
Equals
- Rep for you

Those reps from Myth are interesting though. Bad repped you for posting files which he has expressed interest in (webserver ones). Seems like a lot of dick baggery there tbh.

1 Side of the Coin...

as above...
has nothing to do with webfiles i had interest in ..

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Was in the moderated section, some posts get moderated automatically sometimes that's all. But since it's gone like this i've deleted the other thread now, I have no views either way as it has nothing to do with me this time.

/Czeldabolg

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
image37.jpg

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Had to laugh when I checked the wiki page LOL
image.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ok lets get some facts straight. Firstly there was no lomcn, chronicles or any other link on the mir2 wikipedia other than the korean and shanda links when I first put mine to the list. Not long after mine was removed and replaced by chronicles, lomcn etc. etc. Everytime I added mine back it got replaced by an inappropriate link trying to have me fooled so obviously if that was the case you think i'd stand by and happily let it slide? I got angry and various of times you reverted it back to the same bullshit, so it was kind of back and forth. If you want to be petty and use this as the reason why then fine, I'm done with LOMCN but thanks for letting me know anyway(!). The funny thing is, the moment you told me to stop, I did and we kind of worked it out by having all the links on there in the end but never did I get a warning or any sort of indication that my ad's would be removed due to this reason. (so sneaky)

Well that's dogshit. The LOMCN link has been on there for years and the chron/arcadia ones a while too. The thing with wikipedia is you can just go and look at the change history and see for yourself. That's exactly what I did when it was reported to me.

Bottom line: I told you to stop, you didn't, banned.

Laters dickhead

Reactions: MythRohan
Status
Not open for further replies.