The Primordial's Resurrection

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Long time coming, hurry up 🤣

countdown GIF

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Closed Beta is around the corner :)
- this will be to make sure mechanically the game is 'sound'
- find distinctive bugs, issues and so forth
- any 'clunkyness' to stuff reported back

While we will take feedback on progress and drop rates, things will still be getting changed on the fly within the closed beta (working while people test as you will).

Open Beta will be done after Closed Beta finishes and any remaining reported bugs are fixed

Open Beta will be ideally phased (not in order but see below)
- PvP Combat balance / feel
-- Because of the big changes to spells (spell merges, how certain spells work and such) this will be done over "Mid Game Balance and End Game Balance".

- PvE Balance, Progress and Drop rate feedback
-- Do bosses feel rewarding for hunting / fighting for, do level 6 and 7 mobs feel good when you find/kill one (getting the Dopamine hits from drops) or at least the anticipation knowing they can drop well
- New 'War' Mode and PvP
-- we have a custom war mode we need to test to make sure things work as expected in a larger, live environment

In this time we will also take feedback again on anything else from how maps feel, mobs look in areas, npc dialogs, features such as the Altar, Achievements, Cards, AutoBattle, HuntPoint system etc etc etc.

Then shortly after Open Beta is finished, we will be going live.

This is a labour of love, and while we have been working hard on these files, in beta we do expect feedback and changes to be made (as a team of two, we can only test so much!)

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Closed Beta is around the corner :)
- this will be to make sure mechanically the game is 'sound'
- find distinctive bugs, issues and so forth
- any 'clunkyness' to stuff reported back

While we will take feedback on progress and drop rates, things will still be getting changed on the fly within the closed beta (working while people test as you will).

Open Beta will be done after Closed Beta finishes and any remaining reported bugs are fixed

Open Beta will be ideally phased (not in order but see below)
- PvP Combat balance / feel
-- Because of the big changes to spells (spell merges, how certain spells work and such) this will be done over "Mid Game Balance and End Game Balance".

- PvE Balance, Progress and Drop rate feedback
-- Do bosses feel rewarding for hunting / fighting for, do level 6 and 7 mobs feel good when you find/kill one (getting the Dopamine hits from drops) or at least the anticipation knowing they can drop well
- New 'War' Mode and PvP
-- we have a custom war mode we need to test to make sure things work as expected in a larger, live environment

In this time we will also take feedback again on anything else from how maps feel, mobs look in areas, npc dialogs, features such as the Altar, Achievements, Cards, AutoBattle, HuntPoint system etc etc etc.

Then shortly after Open Beta is finished, we will be going live.

This is a labour of love, and while we have been working hard on these files, in beta we do expect feedback and changes to be made (as a team of two, we can only test so much!)

squirt GIF

Great news!

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

voodoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
I wonder when will go live soon ..been waiting ..my neck getting longer each day ..lolz j/k ... :D

Last edited:

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Closed BETA coming first, should be in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed.
That’s too soon put a pin in it for another few weeks man slow the fk down don’t be rushing , no more posts or updates for 19 weeks please 🙏

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
CBT is Friday 22nd.

CBT will be open for a limited amount of time ideally (this is so we can quickly fix issues as and when they get reported in)

OBT will be scheduled in after CBT ends.
OBT will be directed in stages, to help us test balance and other features we want testing indepth

voodoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
CBT is tomorrow ...we're nearly there ... great job guys :D
can't w8 ... grrrrrr

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Cbt users are being drip fed in
Will keep inviting people in,

We've already found this super useful :)

We will be in touch tomorrow with people to extend the cbt reach

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
how 2 join cbt ?

Look into a mirror and say “I dedicate myself to Primordial's Resurrection beta testing” 3 times, turn around after each time then pray. Don’t forget to video it and send it to the GM to confirm.

Or join their discord and ask/like the question (if they haven’t picked already you may be too late)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I sincerely hope that CBT tinkering is going smoothly and an open beta fairly soon because I may have a fair bit of free time on my hands to inject my much needed analyzes /s.

My thoughts so far:

I enjoy the idea of loss of exp in PvP but in maps where you cannot RT I'd say turn it off to encourage contention in the most difficult of circumstances and to not cause unneeded frustrations when working as a group. Alternatively (if possible) have it as an activate guild buff to protect from xp loss on death.

I hope that Wiz+Tao PvP gameplay variance has been considered vs the old school and very boring "spam FW and Poison". I want to see risky but rewarding line shots/aoe's from Wiz for optimal damage over a simple spell like FD and Tao's playing with some interesting flavour (suggestive skills > "emergency heal" spell, protect from death Energy Shield, same map portal. Basically a potential array of clutch abilities).

Level 4/5 skills ended up being such a boring implementation on Jamie's side, I hope to see more impact.
Suggestion, I would love to see particular gear, like a super rare Fox Ring, to change T-Bolt into being the RedFox's tbolt with a bit of AoE.

I'm happy newer stats like "ice/holy/fire etc +1" is being buffed and hopefully might make it hard for wiz to decide between offensive stats and their typical HP set.

Ultimately tho thanks for keeping Mir 2 alive LightBringer, I hope we can all enjoy.

Last edited: