The Primordial's Resurrection

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
what he said. is beta any time soon? as the 3months eta has surpassed. Are you waiting for sanjins or chronical 3d?personally i would like to play this as chron 3d source is limited. and sanj great server maker but the whole banning people for pking thing/ a low rate. Sways me towards this. thought i would give this thread a bump as seems to be minimal advertising / discord. so trying to help get it noticed again lol
Sorry we are working on quite a bit atm but had a family loss recently as well!

Release wise we will be cautious of when others are out, but ultimately if our release date is near others, I believe our server will stand on its own merit

We're trying to get as much sorted so beta can test what we haven't.
Chris is just working on recoding the spells we need (it isnt that much work compared to what it sounds like)

From last update on here:

Wardrobe System has been fully integrated (just some minor fixes we need to do)
GlobalDrops added (allows us to better dictate pot drops, other random drops, also a lot easier to do events and such)
AutoBattle issues have been resolved that we found

New Big Province Added (with 6 'mob' areas of differing tiers) - alternative areas to hunt + the province feels a lot more "Mir"
* Has 3 starting towns (1 for each class)
* Each area has a unique mob set including a sub and/or a boss
Then it has linear town progression (with the central Bichon Wall style town)

Codex has been fully fleshed out (all equipment types) - including all buff values
Added over 100 Achievements
Gems have been added
Quality Orb Rates are done (and relevant chance% added to iteminfo)
Quality Orb Rolls have been adjusted
Quality drop chance has been increased across the board
New Merged Ranking Dialog Completed
Initial Drop Files done

I've probably missed stuff off, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

We aren't slowing down what we want to do, just sometimes when you do one thing, problems rear their head!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Sorry we are working on quite a bit atm but had a family loss recently as well!

Release wise we will be cautious of when others are out, but ultimately if our release date is near others, I believe our server will stand on its own merit

We're trying to get as much sorted so beta can test what we haven't.
Chris is just working on recoding the spells we need (it isnt that much work compared to what it sounds like)

From last update on here:

Wardrobe System has been fully integrated (just some minor fixes we need to do)
GlobalDrops added (allows us to better dictate pot drops, other random drops, also a lot easier to do events and such)
AutoBattle issues have been resolved that we found

New Big Province Added (with 6 'mob' areas of differing tiers) - alternative areas to hunt + the province feels a lot more "Mir"
* Has 3 starting towns (1 for each class)
* Each area has a unique mob set including a sub and/or a boss
Then it has linear town progression (with the central Bichon Wall style town)

Codex has been fully fleshed out (all equipment types) - including all buff values
Added over 100 Achievements
Gems have been added
Quality Orb Rates are done (and relevant chance% added to iteminfo)
Quality Orb Rolls have been adjusted
Quality drop chance has been increased across the board
New Merged Ranking Dialog Completed
Initial Drop Files done

I've probably missed stuff off, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

We aren't slowing down what we want to do, just sometimes when you do one thing, problems rear their head!
No worries bud sorry for the loss.. Just a few people mentioned it to me so thought i would ask. Better to be polished off and not rushed anyway Goodluck!

• Love
Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah no problem, haven't posted an update in awhile, the skill changes are nearly done as well which is a good bit that we needed ready for beta, too!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah sorry about the delays.

Chris has a lot of bits going on.
I am currently getting into the swing of being a dad (I am back at work next week = at my PC 7 hours a day again) :)

Been a bit quiet atm is all as just had so much on

Will be posting more from next week and more frequent updates :)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah Fatherhood is going great! hahaha

But in all honesty, we're updating lots of small bits when we can, we have a dwindling task list rather than a growing one, it's just I've had a baby, and Chris has been busy with a ton of other stuff.

We wanted to be into beta by now but kept hitting road blocks.

I've been slowly chunking stuff away so will try to put together a list if I can, but that takes time away from doing other bits on the server :)

We're really wanting to get beta done ASAP, so we can start testing stuff while we add the remaining things

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Life just caught up with me and Chris

Our beta shouldnt be far off, or last too long as we've been fixing stuff as and when we encounter it.

Spell effects for AI need adding
Story Questline Rewards
Shield Frames need sorting

Pretty much it now, Ad Banner is done, working on the Server Advert now

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Life just caught up with me and Chris

Our beta shouldnt be far off, or last too long as we've been fixing stuff as and when we encounter it.

Spell effects for AI need adding
Story Questline Rewards
Shield Frames need sorting

Pretty much it now, Ad Banner is done, working on the Server Advert now
Looking forward to giving it a go. Good luck.