Think i had abit too much stella

Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Stella Turns Everyone Loopy Like Always. Stella taste like crap, its all about the red stripe, jamaican tea ;)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Stella tastes like you're chewing on a metal bar... The same metal bar you will want to smash round someones head after a few pints.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
The typical night pans out like this:

Start on pints have 3ish
Move onto Vodka and other mixers
Once you hit the club you move onto BLUE WKDS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Makes for an epic hangover!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The typical night pans out like this:

Start on pints have 3ish
Move onto Vodka and other mixers
Once you hit the club you move onto BLUE WKDS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Makes for an epic hangover!
Pretty much the same, but probably a few more pints. 5-6 pints (usually starting with a couple in the local).

Then move onto any sort of mixers, usually Jager & Redbull pitchers and what ever other pitchers are on offer.

Add a couple more pints if some of the bars don't do any decent deals on mixers.

Club it's either can's of red stripe or bottles of anything thats cheap and easy to ask for.

XxEvilDxX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2010
USA
Stella tastes like you're chewing on a metal bar... The same metal bar you will want to smash round someones head after a few pints.

Yeah its bin awhile since I have gone out for a drink. I avoid drinking anymore since whiskey usually gets me in trouble. It seems to run in my family lol. I do have a beer here and there though. The last time I drank hard I ended up in a fist fight with my older brother after doing a 360 in the middle of the highway, we proceeded to exchange punches standing on the yellow lines. In the end the police came and we both got fines, my car took a beating, and we both ended up with nasty hangovers and bruises. Great times, great times lmao.
So I am more of a smoker than a drinker. It mellows me out instead of getting me in trouble : P

Last edited by a moderator: