*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
were can download

Is it REALLY that hard to go to the website and find it? - Apparently so! Here it is...

http://www.4heroes.net/3HeroesClient.rar = Full Client without the .exe

http://www.4heroes.net/ThreeHeroes.rar = Beta Test .exe

http://www.4heroes.net/3HPatcher.rar = Autopatcher. You will need to run this for extra maps, make sure it's in the same folder as your Full Client.

---------------

I have not yet tested if running the Autopatcher alone will give you all the necessary files, I am in the process of doing so. Until then, please just download it all separately.

Ta.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Is it REALLY that hard to go to the website and find it? - Apparently so! Here it is...

http://www.4heroes.net/3HeroesClient.rar = Full Client without the .exe

http://www.4heroes.net/ThreeHeroes.rar = Beta Test .exe

http://www.4heroes.net/3HPatcher.rar = Autopatcher. You will need to run this for extra maps, make sure it's in the same folder as your Full Client.

---------------

I have not yet tested if running the Autopatcher alone will give you all the necessary files, I am in the process of doing so. Until then, please just download it all separately.

Ta.

Forum Rules said:
Users should be able to get onto the server, without ever having to visit another site other than LOMCN.

I'm more slack about it when it's upcoming though :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I thought it was alright... But I hate levelling so the faster the better!

Well with the level cap at least u know once u do that week of levelin u dont rly have to level any more unless u want to.

My aim was to have players reach level 220 in about a week for casual players, and 4days or so for geeks.

From what i saw players were going thro teh content to fast as well.. going into the next cave before they should have etc becaue of exp being so fast.

I will most likely set the exp back to x1 and adjust the earlier levels up until around level 100

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well with the level cap at least u know once u do that week of levelin u dont rly have to level any more unless u want to.

My aim was to have players reach level 220 in about a week for casual players, and 4days or so for geeks.

From what i saw players were going thro teh content to fast as well.. going into the next cave before they should have etc becaue of exp being so fast.

I will most likely set the exp back to x1 and adjust the earlier levels up until around level 100
How do you plan on working the level cap?

As in, when new content is added the the cap raised you you looking at raising it by 20 levels... So next cap would be 240... Or More/Less?

Edit: In regards the client, once the server is live we will require a direct link to the download, as we've always asked. As this is upcoming and just a BETA teat, I see no reason to impliment the rule - Although it's always nice to have a direct link. Users still have to sign up to the 4H forum for their in-game account anyway!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Must be major content ingame if they doing a level cap..... this is mir so if ppl cant lvl they will get bored after all not everyones a boss hunter/group player some people like to cain a few hours a day lvling... will be interested to see how it pans out anyways. What's user count been like in beta?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Must be major content ingame if they doing a level cap..... this is mir so if ppl cant lvl they will get bored after all not everyones a boss hunter/group player some people like to cain a few hours a day lvling... will be interested to see how it pans out anyways. What's user count been like in beta?

You can sell levels for gold, nothing stopping them from leveling.

Went on yesterday for abit and usercount was 55 on Beta.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Why wouldnt a level cap work? If people enjoy levelin, they can sell their levels and re level for a nice sum of gold... theres plenty of ways to earn gold via levelin/boss huntin/pking etc

How do you plan on working the level cap?

As in, when new content is added the the cap raised you you looking at raising it by 20 levels... So next cap would be 240... Or More/Less?

Edit: In regards the client, once the server is live we will require a direct link to the download, as we've always asked. As this is upcoming and just a BETA teat, I see no reason to impliment the rule - Although it's always nice to have a direct link. Users still have to sign up to the 4H forum for their in-game account anyway!

Nothing is set in stone, but it will be similar to how WoW do it.

every 4months lets say, an expansion is released, level 0-220 EXP would be reduced by 50%, and new cap would be say level 300.

The stats on items would more or less double up, so lets say at that time of the expansion the max dc is around 300... the "common" items in the new patch would make dc300 easily obtainable and the new sorta max stat would be around 600. Items would come standard with set amounts of extra HP/MP to balance it, eg hp at 220 cap woulda been around 3k, at 300 would be around 6-7k. So it would progress from a low, to med, to high, to extreme stat rate. kinda like how wow and every other game does.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I wouldnt sell my levels for a bit of doah :)

Pk people for there items then sell them "FTW".

Was a good 24 hours leveling and was worth checking it out! A server i finally like ben.. Nice one :)

Good luck on this New Project!

\DarkLord

Status
Not open for further replies.