Time to Quit

Join Discord

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
ppl paying 240 for 14 gram ounce

i only pay 180 an oz an it 28 gram allways the **** blue cheese berrys ak47 love weed only time i ever stop was wen i was in prison weeds alot mor addictive than ppl think

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Honestly if i can't have my joints, ill break ya head hahah

na j/k, just smoked weed (one joint) yesterday after 4-5monthz without try it, basically i gave up weed cos is expensive (atleast for my pocket) if you search it you can get it cheap as **** but in spain is bad the economy and mine too

so decided to smoke a cheaper thing, its like hash but more HQ .. thats "huevo" in spanish, (egg), its sticky at all, smelly like ****, but you smoke one and you'll see the universe

if you dont need your drug anymore, send me it

hope you can give it up at all

Reactions: -Luke-

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
reading this post had just everything reminded me of me...
i dont learn quick, i have to think hard to remember ****, my mates seem fine, i know im fine its just my memory and a bad temper if u get me there.
tried to say im gonna quit a dozen times but it never works, like you said, you have smoked it so much that it was like a form of meditation,
i dont drink often only mainly on special occasions, iv smoked ciggies since last year, other than that nothing, iv tried crack it didnt do nothing i always said i'd try everything once, had pills and odd dexies everyy blue moon, but its deffinatly the weed. so im pretty clean but during work hours all i can think about is gettin home for a sesh, and how much of a **** of a day im havin, and lately just drained of energy.

Im only 20 and i started about 5 years ago, first time in a bush with all my mates and i got so high i remember burning my leg and not feeling it til the day after, the first cpl of years i had it moderated but the last few and this last year iv come to smoke it everyday 25 or a 50 bag, 25 bags here is like 10 quid in england, it's 1.5 grams and 3 grams for a 50.
but iv gained dirty habits not keepin clean just **** like that, lack of self respect mainly.
once when i quit for 3 weeks i had headaches just lightheaded and insomnia was crazy, even after 2 nights of being of it like yourself i get insomnia and hot flushes ahaha and im only 20... soo hit it pretty hard done a lot of stupid **** lost my lisence for 3 n a half years done community work had warrant out for me and nly got sent to the ol prison :/ its wack and i wish i never had it in my life sometimes, but others its good, chillen out after a **** of a day.

wish ya all the best and hope your going good mate.
bout to go rip a massive one now. ;)

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
wow :) just reading this amazes me who many storys have the same problem as me .

well i must say ... i quit for 2 months... then had my best mate die on me... therefore i picked up some again -.-

not impressed with myself . but without the Buda , i would have most proberly done the same as him.( i wasnt in a gd place)
Life has changed drastically for me in many ways.

i have the busiest life atm, Juggling TGA, my mrs, Familly, Friends, work ect ect i need it tbh

i feel with out Ganja i will epicly fail and end up a Burned out crispy piece of bacon ,

i also read back on what i put in my post , and i can honestly say i would have carried on with this Certain task, if all this mad crap and events didn't Cloud over me.

great to see people taking interest in this as i must say

All my friends are hooked and struggle , im hooked but dont struggle .... just miss my best mate thats all :(

well anyway gona shoot kus feel all teary eyed atm

All the best

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
so decided to smoke a cheaper thing, its like hash but more HQ .. thats "huevo" in spanish, (egg), its sticky at all, smelly like ****, but you smoke one and you'll see the universe

if you dont need your drug anymore, send me it

lol! when i read this :P

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Yeah weed can **** you up, big time depending on the person. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
quit last year after 10 years heavy use. best thing i ever did. keep it up dude youll feel better for it when the haze clears.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Telling somebody who is an addict that it's ok in small doses is really bad advice. This thread is not about you. Harsh as it may sound.

Myth you obviously also have an issue with falling in with the wrong crowd which is unfortunate. My brother is 26 and been smoking weed since he was 13, I've seen with my own eyes how it changes people, and I'm not talking about short term highs, I'm talking about eventually it will turn you in to a ****ing vegetable. But for the record, to a "normal person", stoners are nothing but annoying. It will definitely hold you back in life and I wish you all the best in giving it up.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step as they say. Anything is possible, I gave up cigarettes 7 months ago now, still hard though

great advise . i stopped smoking 10 weeks ago and it is hard but i have a girl now and i wanna be here for her.

best of luck mate and keep mentaly strong , you will do it.