TNM 3.55 (High Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Couples things that need looking into..

• Tao Pet level 100, Cost's gold to buy and die's with 5 mobs also very low damage.
  • Need bigger talismens
  • Gold is impossible to collect, BK KR was okey but has seemed to have changed.
  • Bigger Poison Bags.

lyda4444

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
can u make drop gold to bag? and more gold in all cave;p

add new wep all clas and armour and boots and helm to 100lv cave

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
can u make drop gold to bag? and more gold in all cave;p

add new wep all clas and armour and boots and helm to 100lv cave

I do agree =) Gold to bag will be fab =D and arround 5k-10k per drop should make it perfect as with Goldlord you get x2 that i think?
Some new stuff needs to be added and some skills in book merchant.
But apart from that its a brill server =)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Please give me a list of missing books so i can fix, also exp event is 7-9 not 7-8 so thats 2 hours, servers going very well and thanks to the help of people testing is going alot bette rthna the last try

stormwild

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 9, 2010
notice on wiz spell when stunning the boars and then boars die i didnt get any exp at all, I tried this serval times same results.

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
gold drops are fine, there are certain caves that drop gold mate. but i've killed gold lord 5times but got no gold :S

EDIT: i was only one on for the past 2-3hours and not oncee has it said that there was bosses to teleport to :/

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
atm the bosses spawn from 12 so in 30 mins, as i add more bosses il spread the time out more.
You alone must kill GoldLord, not your pets else the mapquest will not work

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Gold lord does work, what class are you? cause if your using pets and they get first hit you wont get any gold, and bosses are 24hr spawn

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
high rate? and boss spawns 24 hour?? there less on official lol wont be much pk/pvp on here then will there

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
It's not so much high rate tbh, it's not like supreme highest ingame so far is 150 ish

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
high rate? and boss spawns 24 hour?? there less on official lol wont be much pk/pvp on here then will there
The opposite, when uv got 15 bosses spwning at excatly the same time every1 has a chance to get a boss, my system makes it that 1 boss spwns every hour, so everyone is going for the same boss.
Official ways dont really work for pservers so im testing different ways to try and make the game more fun.

And yeah people have forgot about what high rate used to be like, mines even more than x128 but because ppl are used to playing crazy rates they forgot about the proper high rates lol

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
The opposite, when uv got 15 bosses spwning at excatly the same time every1 has a chance to get a boss, my system makes it that 1 boss spwns every hour, so everyone is going for the same boss.
Official ways dont really work for pservers so im testing different ways to try and make the game more fun.

And yeah people have forgot about what high rate used to be like, mines even more than x128 but because ppl are used to playing crazy rates they forgot about the proper high rates lol

sounds fun, but seriously needs more gold droping in more places, the fact that gold drops in only place regulary sucks abit... its high rate meant to have more gold, more mobs, faster leveling etc? hardly any mobs in caves, gold quite hard to obtain if you dont like leveling in ms... since ms is the only place to get gold!

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
sounds fun, but seriously needs more gold droping in more places, the fact that gold drops in only place regulary sucks abit... its high rate meant to have more gold, more mobs, faster leveling etc? hardly any mobs in caves, gold quite hard to obtain if you dont like leveling in ms... since ms is the only place to get gold!
I'm just trying not make it far to easy, i dont like on other pservers where u dont need to gold hunt because when you exp hunt you get all the gold you will ever need and more.
So far theres a choice between Ants, MS, Gold Lord (boss that respawns every 30 mins with a quest element) and also bosses drop 2 mill each. If you already know these avenues and still dont like it this way then i'll definately look into making another place or look into other possibilities.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
The server is in testing/beta & once the testing is done there will be a wipe right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.