TNM 3.55 (High Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah sum1 must hav knocked the power plug sorry, back up now.
Also if your low level just get a pet from the teleporter, then you can go to high places and get much better gold

pod123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2008
I think the Ignis cave too much Strong Geo. TO any Magic monsters and too strong....^^

pod123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2008
I cant go to Fulmen :( D Menu Says Inferno.... and the stair is too full with monsters

alone if I go around the corner, it is too full as I run with my level there could be some way through

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
ok server exp really slow after lvl 80 and bosses drop suns and jins :( otherwise ok server

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Exp is slow after 80 untill 150 when you get first rebirth and new cave, also geo you need to make new pets after 150 cause Shadow can't cut it in gelu. why i've stopped playing

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
lol u should tell me this before so i can fix.............. this is a test server i cant fix if i dont know whats wrong

Il get another tao pet sorted and lower boss rates

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Server is now offline......
Thanks to everyone who tested, unfortunately the laptop im using to host just isnt enough to host the server.
So far now im going to keep the server offline and fix all the things iv learnt over this past month and il keep devoloping until a suitable host becomes available..
again thanks to everyone and hopefully it wont be to long until the server is back up

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Damn it i was just trying to log on aswell :(

Look forward to trying this server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.