TNM 3.55 (High Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
The server is in testing/beta & once the testing is done there will be a wipe right ?
yeah but this is not expected for a long time, i want to get the best quality server i can and then it will be only fair for everyone to start at the same position.

If your worried that your going to come play and then i will wipe it tommorow then dont, where still many many weeks from even thinking about going live yet

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Ancient you obviously havn't tried very hard to gold hunt my friend... go Monkeys the cash is easy to get there easily 300k in 10mins if that!!

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Server will be down as from tonight until around tommorow afternoon due to updates.
I never thought the population would become so high and now unfortunately im unale to do updates whilst the server is online due to server lag.

Whilst server is down please feel free to post your thoughts, ideas and anything else that will make the server better, thanks.

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Ancient you obviously havn't tried very hard to gold hunt my friend... go Monkeys the cash is easy to get there easily 300k in 10mins if that!!

havent tried? i was in ms for about 1 hour and got 1.2mill i repotted and got 1 xl liq and then was down to 200k... xl liq cost 200k prices of pots are higher... the idea of an high rate is that things are meant to be slightly easier... i dont like things handed on a plate but i played alot lower rates and make alot more cash in an hour and it lasts me alot alot longer flamer... i understand what geo is trying to do and it works to a certain extent, got potential but certain things need to altered slightly! more mobs in certain caves specially with more ppl joinin the server, maybe lower the boss rs to 8 - 12 hour if u dont want them rs every hour? slighyly more gold droping in the other caves just because 2-3k drop after every 20 mobs or so, get more on official! add some quests if u can geo? im only stating my opinion, some may agree some may differ, only stating what i wud like to see on the server!

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
havent tried? i was in ms for about 1 hour and got 1.2mill i repotted and got 1 xl liq and then was down to 200k... xl liq cost 200k prices of pots are higher... the idea of an high rate is that things are meant to be slightly easier... i dont like things handed on a plate but i played alot lower rates and make alot more cash in an hour and it lasts me alot alot longer flamer... i understand what geo is trying to do and it works to a certain extent, got potential but certain things need to altered slightly! more mobs in certain caves specially with more ppl joinin the server, maybe lower the boss rs to 8 - 12 hour if u dont want them rs every hour? slighyly more gold droping in the other caves just because 2-3k drop after every 20 mobs or so, get more on official! add some quests if u can geo? im only stating my opinion, some may agree some may differ, only stating what i wud like to see on the server!

i agree to the quest bit, could do with a few quests! gold hunting is abit annoying on here, but it is easier than u say it is lol allthough i agree with the other hunting areas! n the boss rs dont rs all at the same time man, there every hour but 24 if u get me lol! geo seems like he knows what he wants with his server, shame its x128 i wud play if lower rates not so keen on higher, but good luck all the same, may try it properly soon!

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Look forward to trying this server, enjoy high rate servers. Just not enough around.

Shall try it when it is back up :).

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Keep up the work geo, I wouldnt listen to Ancient and Myth they complain anywhere and they on same IP.

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York
il never no why if they dnt like a server why do dey go on the forums an cry bout the game lol if you dnt like it do 1 ! lol

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Keep up the work geo, I wouldnt listen to Ancient and Myth they complain anywhere and they on same IP.

any need for that? was simply stating my opinion! nice attitude i suppose wouldnt expect nothing less from you lol... i wasnt complaining? i was putting accross my ideas as requested from geo...
ANYONES ideas are welcome... no idea has to servers dont last long with idiots like you has admin... has proven countless of times with your servers!

il never no why if they dnt like a server why do dey go on the forums an cry bout the game lol if you dnt like it do 1 ! lol

and again same applies.. geo said in the comment he made if anyone can think of any ideas... i was only stating mine... lol people would moan if nothing was done and its to ppl like myself and ancient why things are done, because no1 else says nothing...
jesus christ ill not say nothing in future pfft

infractions awaiting

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
any need for that? was simply stating my opinion! nice attitude i suppose wouldnt expect nothing less from you lol... i wasnt complaining? i was putting accross my ideas as requested from geo...
ANYONES ideas are welcome... no idea has to servers dont last long with idiots like you has admin... has proven countless of times with your servers!

and again same applies.. geo said in the comment he made if anyone can think of any ideas... i was only stating mine... lol people would moan if nothing was done and its to ppl like myself and ancient why things are done, because no1 else says nothing...
jesus christ ill not say nothing in future pfft

infractions awaiting

It was aimed more towards ancient, I mentioned your name aswell because your both on the same IP, type the same way and seem to rant the same.

My servers went down because of a member of lomcn, nothing to do with me. However it is back online and working for selected members until it is fixed.

Anymore from you and I will give you a 12 hour ban, I told Geo not to worry about what is said by you or Ancient based on previous posts all you seem to do is discourage a server owner and rant.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
It was aimed more towards ancient, I mentioned your name aswell because your both on the same IP, type the same way and seem to rant the same.

My servers went down because of a member of lomcn, nothing to do with me. However it is back online and working for selected members until it is fixed.

Anymore from you and I will give you a 12 hour ban, I told Geo not to worry about what is said by you or Ancient based on previous posts all you seem to do is discourage a server owner and rant.

Dude STFU this is y lomcn has gone to **** and i thought kaoir was powermad

~Jamie~

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 16, 2010
Hey when i click TNM its says instance already open and the opens a second after it shuts

any ideas?

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
I'll probably download the client again sometime soon. Your servers have always been good mate especially the community.

Keep up the good work bud.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Was just going to suggest maybe improving the gold drops from the mobs around the town, would definatly help with getting around, getting books and items. I can't seem to find any items around my level, between 11-28 seems to be no items. Or i just cvant see them in shop or anything.

Like i said just a suggestion, maybe increase gold to 300 instead of 100-150 per gold drop.

Enjoying it so far now though :)

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
still can not download launcher terminates on 95% saying host machine has stopped ? can u upload somewhere else ? thanx
sorry no bother got it sorted thanx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.