Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I have a solution, this is for you joe.

young20hooligan201.jpg

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ok, So we introduce these rules, we have 5 servers online, 4 of which wont purchase a dedi, We delete there advertisements leaving 1 left...

Now whats killing the game????

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
4 of the 5 online servers are approved servers that have been up for a long while and are trust worthy. there is only underworld that fits in with what ur saying.

y dont we make a deal of sort if UnderWord is still around this time next month i will say my sorrys to people. if it goes down before that having taken donations mods start clamping down on it and u admit u was wrong

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Oh, you can stop making assumptions and get with it.

So what if it goes down next week...... Is that
A) LOMCN's fault for generously allowing them to advertise
B) The server owners fault for numerous reasons
C) The stupid players fault who knows the servers previous history yet still needs a fix.

My example was as I say, an example.

Tell me what we are wrong about, As stated NUMEROUS times, Were not Police, Carebears or PETA, If your so upset about the way Mir3 is going, Why dont you pull all your clever ideas together, Get a team and make the best server LOMCN has seen.

Edit ----- You've literally stressed me out :O - High times.

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
An ad that's been up a few days i just posted on for the first time which i do for most ads, you think that's because of you? Piss off your up your own arse lad get out of it.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Oh, you can stop making assumptions and get with it.

So what if it goes down next week...... Is that
A) LOMCN's fault for generously allowing them to advertise
B) The server owners fault for numerous reasons
C) The stupid players fault who knows the servers previous history yet still needs a fix.

My example was as I say, an example.

Tell me what we are wrong about, As stated NUMEROUS times, Were not Police, Carebears or PETA, If your so upset about the way Mir3 is going, Why dont you pull all your clever ideas together, Get a team and make the best server LOMCN has seen.

Edit ----- You've literally stressed me out :O - High times.

ur mods..... ur ment to be incharge..... like i have said for the sake of the 10 or so english people left its really not worth the effort unless u have a gm that can speak spanish/ polish/ or rom and none of them can be trusted.
its not "LOMCN" fault its YOUR fault for letting them do it over and over

high times are the best times ;)

An ad that's been up a few days i just posted on for the first time which i do for most ads, you think that's because of you? Piss off your up your own arse lad get out of it.

lolol dont lie the post has been there over a day and u were on yesterday which u could have done it then. but nope u never lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Oh it's my fault now is it.

Whens my beheading????

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Oh it's my fault now is it.

Whens my beheading????

YOURS as in MODs faults bored now anyway ill cut back on the spam till next month when the guy reopens another server then u might listen maybe

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
end of the day hes giving people something to play and its upto them if they want to donate

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You're just another sheep joe. Follow blindly and never do anything yourself about the situation.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Koriban is right, everyone has a choice.
No one is being forced to play these servers or donate to them, tbh it seems your ignoring this simple fact.

All you can do is raise awarness for the people making this dicision, ranting and raving.. trying to get them banned is going to do nothing.
There is no rules that could be implemented that would stop this without hindering the LOM3 section even further.

Say for example they do get banned.. then what? they could just come back under another name and do it again.
And insulting the Mods isnt doing anyone any favours now is it?

/Toxin

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008

Attachments

• xlarge.jpg
    xlarge.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Joe your a whinny little &^%$ that's lost his silver spoon, though you didn't have one in the first place to start.

If your not willing to put up your own server and instead moan about the current ones, then most would rather see you silenced than continue to read the dibble you keep writing. If you think you can do better at running a site, then put up or STFU we are bored of you now.

thinKer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
well done joe i agree with you 100% they out 4 cash an admins love it nice names they have also :) your goal as admins is to stop rogue servers an owners advertising here ? unless your rogue yourself theres enough proof out there about these owners to put this matter to bed so enough whineing yourselves an do the job your ment to do or move on as your not fullfilling your duties end of p.s ban that :) an they are the facts

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
well done joe i agree with you 100% they out 4 cash an admins love it nice names they have also :) your goal as admins is to stop rogue servers an owners advertising here ? unless your rogue yourself theres enough proof out there about these owners to put this matter to bed so enough whineing yourselves an do the job your ment to do or move on as your not fullfilling your duties end of p.s ban that :) an they are the facts

We do the job we are meant to do which is look after a forum where does it say any admin has to police servers? Just stop crying and play the server without donating as noones forcing you to donate

Status
Not open for further replies.