Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Server down ATM or is it just me?

Forums gone down also to me.

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
good server lots of fun and nice people,jsut click "new" on the client page

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
your server has something wrong or its your download. I seem to be the only one with this issue but. I am running Windows 7 on a high end pc. Your client is causing game to lag beyond belief. It it so sad, it hardly logs in. I think its the client program you use.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I get like a 1 frame per second with ur client

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

My cpu is running less than 15% and ram under 25... and i still get this issue no matter what i try. RE download, add new exe link and other things.

Try running it in compatability mode, would probably fix it and if you're the only one with the issue it's generally your end or more would of been said.

/Czeldabolg

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Someone got caught cheating ofc.

Told you your slow with your cheats anyways.

/OwnedYou.

Spiritlegion

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 26, 2011
Ok so i downloaded the client, extracted it, and now my antivirus is going nuts telling me it is packed with trojans etc, anyone else getting this?....

MassAttack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
gutted !! was looking forward to playing this again !!

i stoped the download an hour and a half later on 100mb out of 600 .... sort the speed out and ill download >.<

EDIT: got a good line this morning :)

720kb/s :)

Last edited:

Spiritlegion

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 26, 2011
Ok so i downloaded the client, extracted it, and now my antivirus is going nuts telling me it is packed with trojans etc, anyone else getting this?....

Still nobody going to comment? was looking forward to playing this but i am not extracting it until somebody tells me why it is full of trojans

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Still nobody going to comment? was looking forward to playing this but i am not extracting it until somebody tells me why it is full of trojans

Alot of private mir servers exe's show up as a trojan on some anti virus's, it's not actually a virus it's just how the exe has been packed and will be safe to use.

Spiritlegion

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 26, 2011
Alot of private mir servers exe's show up as a trojan on some anti virus's, it's not actually a virus it's just how the exe has been packed and will be safe to use.

Thank you mate, i did suspect it of being a false positive but you cant be too careful these days, ^^

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Good server to be honest even though only at torozor old stage :p

But few things thats been sorted which i only knw: Mini/big map, 30-50 leveling cave, 220/240 leveling caves done and some other bits.

Just wondering guys but if you need a hand on scripting Quests and stuff give me a shout. Not askin for any kind of reward just wanna give this team a hand on a nice server like this. Im ok at map making but not good at addin enough details and objects on right paths.

So if you need a hand give me a shout ingame :D

And best of luck Torozor Team! :)

\DarkLord

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
server down ?

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Server down for good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.