Release Torozor Server Files (2.6 & Ledu)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Shut up daneo. Its never been a problem before when you was playing it.

Idiot

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Shut up daneo. Its never been a problem before when you was playing it.

Idiot
lol. your such a imachure prat. i enjoy playing torozor dont get my wroung but how many times has the server been online now? 5-6times? thats from you hosting. you didnt hardly do any changes. glenn changed the HomeZone map.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lol. your such a imachure prat. i enjoy playing torozor dont get my wroung but how many times has the server been online now? 5-6times? thats from you hosting. you didnt hardly do any changes. glenn changed the HomeZone map.

But in spences defence, he did get Jam to make a homezone map too for him :001_tt2:

(This is not taking a dig or taking sides, just had to be said xD)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Lol... glenn didnt change the home zone map. I changed it twice over various versions how am i imichure also? Hell you cant even spell imichure. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what i did with torozor i put alot more time and money in hosting it than anyone else.

Anyway bored of reading what you have to say as your just incorrect.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Lol... glenn didnt change the home zone map. I changed it twice over various versions how am i imichure also? Hell you cant even spell imichure. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what i did with torozor i put alot more time and money in hosting it than anyone else.

immature i think is the word your both looking for :thumbup2:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Made me lol irl spence!

Immature* (Correct spelling) :001_tt2:
EDIT: My bad, smavid already said it><

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
In all due honesty a release is a release, it's not going to bugger up the entire torozor server, you just add new bits and re-vamp to make it a new thing, it was failed to do in the past for multiple reasons.

The original Torozor was the best, Grippy, Bacardi, Dreamcatcher, Ownag3, Sweet just a few names I remember while playing Drell, though each and every release of the server re-make was destroying it further. We got wiped every so months it went down, came back a-new and just disheartened the old players to give in with it eventually.

Saying that this will be the death of torozor is quite a bold statement as it was dead and buried a long time ago for the oldschool members who believed in the team.

Cheers for the release none the less though. Sorry to de-rail the thread slightly also.

/Drell / Maz.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Hiya Maz! :) I Agree with your post 100%. Kill you've done nothing wrong with releasing these files, Torozor in my opinion died a long time ago and even with these files no one could make it the same. x

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
No ones stated hes done anything wrong perhaps it was about time these were released i for one was just slightly shocked at the time i thought glenn would have ran it past previous people who have contributed towards the server.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Hiya Maz! :) I Agree with your post 100%. Kill you've done nothing wrong with releasing these files, Torozor in my opinion died a long time ago and even with these files no one could make it the same. x

Long time no see mia :P How do.

And in all due fairness Zen I do agree with your post that it should of been ran by you and other members.

However you did say this :

Fair play you did work on them but you just messed up any upcoming toro activity when newer better files are released that would suit torozors rates.

Which is basically pointing him out as in the wrong, in all due honesty. I'm not really here to cause arguements but you're basically saying "you've screwed us over" then after a few posts made saying well in all due fairness the torozor we once grew to love died a long time ago, you've retreated.

I still stand by my comment though of torozor was a brilliant server the first time it came around and had a very enjoyable community, if it does ever rebuild [which i really don't see happening i'm afraid] then I wish it all the luck, and whoever downloads these files I hope you do change them to be unique and provide a good mir server.

/Czeldabolg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not really sure who to ask really as every1 seems to be argueing over whos files they actually are so il just post here

Was just wondering if i got permission to use the odd cave and quest, reworked it a little obviously but kept the basic layout of it?

id like to keep the name of some of the stuff the same as thats kinda the whole point in adding it, as im wantin to add something as a "legendary cave" something ive found to be a top cave that i enjoyed huntin in, abit like BDD i guess.

ne way, i know its probably ok to use content from the files or they wouldnt be released, but its nice to ask

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
No problem......... been released now not that kill even confirmed it with anyone ¬_¬

But yeh feal free thats what its there for!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:) Torozor content in a stable 2.6 server would work, but It wont ever happen

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Do as you please with the files Bon :) Its there to for that reason.
Spence got an issue with me? or do you just "feal" the need to trying make it sound as if I was in the wrong to release them?
The versions of Torozor is just to much now. The release was a long time due.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well i dont wanan give to much away but my aim is to take the best bits out of a couple of server files i have and implement them all with slight changes

i loved doing that torozor quest and the toro temple, so love to use it!