Ultra Mir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
word of advice dont donate on this server unless u wanna be screwed over ..................

i stupidly donated £20 quid for a couple of exp pots and a supposide expcave token , that gives u loads of mobs good exp and wall to wall mobs ,
wat a crock of crap u go with ur x4 exp pot , and u go into this cave and u have to rt to find mobs , so for the price of a exppot x4 and a cave enterance token which is £10 u get 1.5 lvls ,
the gms are brain dead maz and spon , they have no idea how to run a server or even fill a cave , they are happy to take donation then screw u over when u complain and brush u off , keep well clear of tbh there are better servers out there u just have to find them ...
lol and now im banned and they have just had my donation to lol

Last edited:

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
word of advice dont donate on this server unless u wanna be screwed over ..................

i stupidly donated £20 quid for a couple of exp pots and a supposide expcave token , that gives u loads of mobs good exp and wall to wall mobs ,
wat a crock of crap u go with ur x4 exp pot , and u go into this cave and u have to rt to find mobs , so for the price of a exppot x4 and a cave enterance token which is £10 u get 1.5 lvls ,
the gms are brain dead maz and spon , they have no idea how to run a server or even fill a cave , they are happy to take donation then screw u over when u complain and brush u off , keep well clear of tbh there are better servers out there u just have to find them ...
lol and now im banned and they have just had my donation to lol

Well lets see,

Anyone who has been in that exp cave knows it was wall to wall before you came along and i Explained to you that some how this cave went down in spawn rate, and i also told you i would give you your exp tokens back and pots like i did, I also said i would remove the levels you gained and you could go back into the exp cave once it was once again fixed. you waited what 11 hours for me to come on to sort it out?? i do have other things to sort & real life living. I then told you after you had gone in after not waiting for me to come on and you had gain another 2 levels plus the 1.5 you gained from the first time. ( you quoted you would be happy with 3.5 level) which you did get in the two runs and due to the inconvenience i told you would give you a x4 exp pot to do with as you wish. Then you come on UltraMir shouting your mouth off saying gms are this and that!!! I think i was rather fair tbh i was willing to work with you over a exp cave that was not known to be spawning correctly after some updates and compensate you. Was i wrong t do that??? should have i said no **** off you payed donated deal with the cave you should have asked other players?. (Yet i still worked with you) Even after the mouthing you did i still did not bann you then you go to my Personall Facebook and place posts on it when Mir is A totally separate thing to face book in my life.... i have friends and family on there and you wan't to cry like a real child??? This is a man who was Banned from another server 3 days ago??? Ermmm i help people solved there issues on this server thank you and i help all i can and i think im pretty damm Good with the players, Anyone who would come on thsi server and ask what i have done or the players and the server will tell you alot different to how you are imposing me. Grow up Its a mir Game. Oh and also if you do start coming bk on the server under different names etc you will be getting you wife banned to due to a ip ban on top of your char ban so it wont be just your self you are Effecting.

I have no more to say on this matter...

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
easy to post a different story on here isnt it ... in my reply to the mir bike( im pretty sure grippy would confirm that fact) here goes :
i donated for what i said i had and then when i saw the problem of the cave being really crap to lvl in i asked you to sort it out , u then claimed u had sorted it out and needed a reboot , so i waited till 11 hours after the reboot b4 i went bk in , and low and behold IT WAS ACTUALLY THE EXACT SAME AS B4 !!!! so i AGAIN TELL U IT NEEDS FIXING , u then go in there and see that it needs fixing I DID NOT GO IN AFTER THAT , because u said I WILL THROW U IN THERE FOR AN HOUR AND TAKE UR LVLS BK i said ok make sure its fixed b4 u do , and then there was no contact after 2 days , so i asked your doormat of a HUSBAND if i could have that hour, only to be told no ur having a x4 pot instead which u had , WHICH IS STILL IN STORE for the past 2 days....and regardless of the previous runs of 2 i had in there , if i had donated £10 for that 2nd run , technically i would of had 3.5 lvls for a £20 quid donation in a supposidly packed cave so u claimed !!! i didnt shout my mouth off at first i asked politely only to be told by ur doormat husband no (after u had claimed i could have) so i sat there for 2 days waiting only to be blown off , u claim to work with me when u obviously have not , cos u had to get ur doormat otherhalf to reply for u in fobbing me off !!! and i have no reason to ask other players " oh by the way if i donate to go in the half filled cave is it worth the donation ??" when the gm spon fobbed me off by telling me it waswall to wall with mobs , just like u did to !!! and as for your fb i merely said i have left ur server cos i aint getting fked over !!!!!i was not crying like a child what so ever , im sure if anyone else had donated on your half done thrown together server as i did thety would complain , i can see on above threads they were right gms have no clue what so ever and it shows !!!!and i dont log on with no chars to rant and my missus has left cos she saw how crap u handled this situation like u did with ur doormat husband and ur bit on the side to ..........

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Previous threads .......................... I was not a Gm then

Bike / ex Grippy (who i met rl fk all do with anyone).......................... bringing rl life into games Grow up (Class Fraud)

Why was you banned form Altantas. ( Racism and mouthing of Gms over being pked in a cave )

And If i Did not work with you i wold of told you to **** off the first time.

And yes you are crying like a child, If you had not spat your dummy out you would have had your levels plus a exp pot due to inconvenience, Am i meant to drop everything every time there is a slight error in a cave? is that how you live, Around a game. Really!!!!

Happy Hunting In your World... End of Subject... (Donation Refunded) No agreement can be agreed Obv this player is not happy with the way i handled this next time i shall not care maybe!!!!

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
rofl at ur lame message maz , people will see what sort of server this is , and it was already brought up b4 , how badly put together this server is , this has just proved it again , its a thrown up donation server , and when u get questioned about it u brush it off just like spon , good luck and good riddance tbh ............

its simples ..... u donate --- u complain this aint worth the money u payed for --- u get banned

this is how the server runs lmao

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I do agree, Dont donate xP
Spent about 20£ only to get password changed on a character =/ Gutting..
Pm'd spon to rechange back to what it was before.. No reply. LOL
And for the "All Donations going towards a DEDI." it's ran on a Home Pc.. with spon just paying electric bill.
LOL.
Anyway Enjoy the server, Shame i wont be returning ^_^

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Am I missing something here, or does this server not have an actual Server Advertisement?

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
I do agree, Dont donate xP
Spent about 20£ only to get password changed on a character =/ Gutting..
Pm'd spon to rechange back to what it was before.. No reply. LOL
And for the "All Donations going towards a DEDI." it's ran on a Home Pc.. with spon just paying electric bill.
LOL.
Anyway Enjoy the server, Shame i wont be returning ^_^

So there is not the fastest internet connection to be paid to? and the up keep of the server pc as he does buy new internal parts. He does not even get that much in donations. and the pc is a dedication server pc with a dedicated internet line for the server. He has not long upgraded the in coming line to (with donations). for what he gets in donations may only just cover all that. we aint like alot of other server who just take you donation and fk u off. FWARR: <<Spent about 20£ only to get password changed on a character =/ Gutting..>> ??? why do you say this, as you can change it on the loggin screen bit confused there. If he gets a higher player count a external server would be brought, there is not enough donations or players for this.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Can you post a download link for just the Autopatcher please.

Bench.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Is this even online? lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Just to let people know, ive been told the website for this server is as follows:
www.UltraMir2.com