UltraMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Guys.
Julian is having irl problems at the moment and you've probably noticed that he hasn't been online as much the past dew days.
Rules are clearly stated that Afk lvling in a safezone area is bannable, non-pk areas ain't bannable.

However I will have to agree, there is certain Romanians on the server who are beginning to become cheat-like.
I'll have a word with Spon and about certain players.

Please contact Spon via PM's rather than posting through here, and the problem will be more likely to be resolved.
Regards

/Aaron

Twinkey

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 21, 2011
Grimsby
Guys.
Julian is having irl problems at the moment and you've probably noticed that he hasn't been online as much the past dew days.
Rules are clearly stated that Afk lvling in a safezone area is bannable, non-pk areas ain't bannable.

However I will have to agree, there is certain Romanians on the server who are beginning to become cheat-like.
I'll have a word with Spon and about certain players.

Please contact Spon via PM's rather than posting through here, and the problem will be more likely to be resolved.
Regards

/Aaron

hey Aaron yer maybe he does but we was just saying ow it was and @ end of day he dunt need 2 be kickin n deleteing chars coz his head is up his ass end of day our main complaint was the cheats as we was gettin fked by thm by the roms......

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
aye he dosnt do sht about kiss or mario afk lvlin or any1 else in that guild ...let him keep the server .. yea its a good server ... to many ppl cheatin on it exploiting...ect... gl with ur server but tbh i dont think it will last long .. theres more ppl comin on to it from other servers i palyed that CHEAT.. and are well known for it and xploitin ....

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
i would love to know how you know these people cheat??isit because they use tweaks and are 2x faster than u??and skip on ur screen??or ur just a **** pvper and get owned so u persume all these people are cheating?????my server is non currupt isnt like the rest of the servers out there or that uve played bud, so tbh think what u like - hope u find a better server

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
spon....u really are fully mentally retarded? lol wen more ppl on there see how much of a crap host u are...server will fail and i will cry irl laughing. u lazy eyed moggle breath anal dwelling but monkey.
View attachment 12827 View attachment 12828 View attachment 12829

and i bet u dont do anything :) cos u never will have the brains or the balls to get rid of romanians lol.

Rofl @ u "gf" after u killed some1 afk lolol

PS: Spon, dont waste ur time explaining to n00bs like this...aint worth ****

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Rofl @ u "gf" after u killed some1 afk lolol

PS: Spon, dont waste ur time explaining to n00bs like this...aint worth ****

yea ur prob one of those ass kissers who cheat so stfu.. tard.. also how many gms has spon gone throu?? maz chronic gmjim and now cloud.. just shows tbh he dont no sht and relies on other ppl to actually do stuff on server coz he was the only gm due to em all fkin off...speaks for its self..peace

Last edited:

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
triple x would love to even know who the hell you are, and just for ur info cloud/gmjim/maz ive known them for awhile and they have always been helping out i know one of them irl also if u even remmber if ur not a server jumper "Dan" who also does the graphics etc who is also a irl friend of myn, maybe your one of the people ive banned for cheating / racially abusing somebody ingame so jog on go find another server to play see how long u last there. Peace

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
triple x would love to even know who the hell you are, and just for ur info cloud/gmjim/maz ive known them for awhile and they have always been helping out i know one of them irl also if u even remmber if ur not a server jumper "Dan" who also does the graphics etc who is also a irl friend of myn, maybe your one of the people ive banned for cheating / racially abusing somebody ingame so jog on go find another server to play see how long u last there. Peace

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa u suck really bad as a gm m8 ....

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
triple x who the *** are u retard kid?i've just read posts when the **** u or anybody on this server seen me afk lvling on kissofdeath or mario??u made pics owning rubon and other **** things but u tell us u was going out and u didn't made pic's when we were "talking" about cheats in guild chat and u want us to believe it?if u play a server talk about the problems server has or what u didn't like, don't talk about other players who u don't know a **** about.for ur knowledge spon would of banned me next minute if i was caught cheating because he never liked me :)(btw i had 2 times 3 day's ban on char for talking **** to other ppl but never cheated on this server or on any server i played) and only guy used tweaks in our guild was xxx and he was playing once in 2 week's so stfu and go play solitaire.about the server it's a good server any1 should try it , spon made few updates in the last week's so i think everything ok now.enjoy it!

fairjade27

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 17, 2012
The server is live? or? i cant log on. its says connection close, where should i create my game account? any help?

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:24 AM ----------

The server is live? or? i cant log on. its says connection close, where should i create my game account? any help?

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Run Auto Patcher, it should load the latest Exe, when i downloaded the server it worked fine for me. also you create Your Personal account when your logging in, like old school days.

Christmas Maps have to be downloaded Manual from Ultra Mir's Website.

Last edited:

TaoQueen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Re: Legend Of Mir - UltraMir2 Discussion

UltraMir is already taken as a server name, I do not know if you're associated with the other server but you will need to choose a different name. Please PM me what you have changed it to within 48hours. Thankyou.

/Czeldabolg

hello czeldabolg ultramir2 is my server, theres no other server called ultramir ive always ran ultramir, previous post have been asked to be taken down and they still havent. Ive sorted out a fresh advertisment and posted it on here yesterday.

UltraMir2.3 was taken by me back in 2010
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68025-UltraMir-2-3&highlight=

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

Well 1st off despite what ever name these files were in, they were an absolute disgrace when I 1st got my hands on them,
whoever originally put these together only cared for a war based server as all graphics folders were warrior based,
as for the actual finished product you/they all play now is mainly down to Myself & Maz,
also to add on top I have actually converted files to a more upto date 2.6 server now and is still being worked on.

---------- Post Merged at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:48 PM ----------

and Churchill who done the graphics.

TaoQueen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010

tbh im not fussed bout this me am just makin a point
i just think u could have made a effort to make ya own name up
im the only one who worked on these files and i hadnt done much work for char stats ect as i had been workin much more on other things to start with
regardless of tha good luck to ya as there hasnt been a good server out in a long time

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
server sucks gm ban's with no reasons if ur not english u will get abused all the time and no1 gives a ****,english ppl get away with exploiting other ppl gets banned/deleveled,he doesn't know how to work on files he does **** things all the time events sucks all the events= few mobs @provinces u kill them they drop letters u get in a cave and u find in there more mobs like in provinces,drops in bosses are fuked , half of maps has no minimaps , if u got lots of cash to donate u will be respected by gm if not he talks **** bk to players if he is pissed,he told me not to share my friend's warrior or i'll get banned...i've started my own war....after 1 week scooter shared his wizard with a friend,spon caught them and banned wiz...in few hours he unbanned the char,i don't know for what reason but he said "ok now sharing account it's allowed",one of the gm's boyfriend play's with normal player he always knows the drop files and more other things.now i expect for spon to ask ppl ingame to come on forum and say it's not true what i said , because he asked me to do this before :) enjoy this nice server....and btw spon if u piss me more i'll come bk with some pictures of everything i said on this post ;) have a nice day!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
(1) if server sucks dont play anymore (2) u was banned due to exploiting paralord (3) if im rasict to non english people why is there quite afew playing the server that arnt english & have not one problem with me "cry much?" been caught and banned? (4) eric dont know nutink where stuff drops can promise u that he`s been playing near enuff since beginging of server (5) i would love to see screenies mario please post them up (6) have a nice day!

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
server sucks gm ban's with no reasons if ur not English u will get abused all the time and no1 gives a ****,english ppl get away with exploiting other ppl gets banned/deleveled,he doesn't know how to work on files he does **** things all the time events sucks all the events= few mobs @provinces u kill them they drop letters u get in a cave and u find in there more mobs like in provinces,drops in bosses are fuked , half of maps has no minimaps , if u got lots of cash to donate u will be respected by gm if not he talks **** bk to players if he is pissed,he told me not to share my friend's warrior or i'll get banned...i've started my own war....after 1 week scooter shared his wizard with a friend,spon caught them and banned wiz...in few hours he unbanned the char,i don't know for what reason but he said "ok now sharing account it's allowed",one of the gm's boyfriend play's with normal player he always knows the drop files and more other things.now i expect for spon to ask ppl ingame to come on forum and say it's not true what i said , because he asked me to do this before :) enjoy this nice server....and btw spon if u piss me more i'll come bk with some pictures of everything i said on this post ;) have a nice day!

Excuse me!!! Yes he plays a Normal char why should he be penalized for living with a Gamemaster? he has played mir longer than i have and he also played this server before i was even a gm so he should stop playing just because i you seem to think i allow him to know things.... well now if i did that i would not be a Good gm would i now......well i have never done that nor ever will as it spoils the Game if i talk to him about the game its a Idea question just like i ask players in the game. he is NEVER told drops and where the things i plan on doing are going to be in game i am not like Certain Gm's who give out items or objects on any game, I have helped a fair few severs building and running of Mir & other communication servers that i built or sold my self so don't be going round talking Ballshit please. Kiss you have disappointed me tbh me and you use to talk and you seemed to be a pretty decent person then you exploited ParaLords & the 1 year Anniversary cave ((reasons shown in game on the NewsBoard Npc)) with a few other people just you was not the only one... You was punished with paralord with a ban for only 3 days and you was warned if you did it again you would be banned for a additional 7 days yet you went and exploited once again So as people know 3 strikes and your out. So we're expecting that third for that Perm unless you can learn to stop exploiting, If you have choose to leave and be crappy that is your choice just don't going pulling people down because you feel exploited your self :) I would say you had a fair warning. We have started to crack down on Cheaters and we are planning on having a anti cheat coded in to limit cheaters who ever they maybe its not just Roms who do it its alot more Global than you think.

Half of the mini maps missing, yes they are but hay get to learn the cave, work for it a little maybe you will appreciate it a little more. and myself and you have spoken about these mini maps before and i told you and you know i have been busy helping on the server and i WORK in real and i other REAL things to do, i did state i would get round to them at some point after fixing other things like DROPS in the game do we really need to have this convo again???

PS if you not banned by Spon by the time you read this post then maybe We will see you in game when you have Calmed down and stopped crying over splilt milk, Have a nice day Mario :)

Reactions: Churchill

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
server sucks gm ban's with no reasons if ur not english u will get abused all the time and no1 gives a ****,english ppl get away with exploiting other ppl gets banned/deleveled,he doesn't know how to work on files he does **** things all the time events sucks all the events= few mobs @provinces u kill them they drop letters u get in a cave and u find in there more mobs like in provinces,drops in bosses are fuked , half of maps has no minimaps , if u got lots of cash to donate u will be respected by gm if not he talks **** bk to players if he is pissed,he told me not to share my friend's warrior or i'll get banned...i've started my own war....after 1 week scooter shared his wizard with a friend,spon caught them and banned wiz...in few hours he unbanned the char,i don't know for what reason but he said "ok now sharing account it's allowed",one of the gm's boyfriend play's with normal player he always knows the drop files and more other things.now i expect for spon to ask ppl ingame to come on forum and say it's not true what i said , because he asked me to do this before :) enjoy this nice server....and btw spon if u piss me more i'll come bk with some pictures of everything i said on this post ;) have a nice day!

cancer.jpg

You cheat, you were busted, you were banned... Simple.