UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server Now Back Under Construction ( 22/04/12 )

Server is still getting continued by me and churchill. but files are getting re-done. we will not be posting another Release date untill server is "COMPLETED AND TESTED". We will post Progress in This Post as server gets devoloped keeping you updated with all new stuff.

Server Type = 3.55
Server Exp = Mid/Custum
Server Client = Server Files Are Finished(23/04/12)

Next To Be Done:
Caves to be Split into 5 Different Level areas ( these caves can be used by anyone ) (if i change you will be notified )
Low Level Caves : 20% Done
Mid Level Caves : Not Finished
High Level Caves : Not Finished
Class Caves : Not Finished
Group Caves : Not Finished

Last edited:
Reactions: Dexterity.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Cheers Bud,, Alot Still needs doing but ive Got Churchill, He's Suprising at the amount he can do in a short period of time :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
just 1 little bit to edit on Dmenu then ill upload a pic :).
screen11.jpg

Last edited:

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
Isn't this the mir that was up a few weeks ago under the name Elite Mir that people could not stay logged on to?. and w1lson owns?
If so good luck.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Isn't this the mir that was up a few weeks ago under the name Elite Mir that people could not stay logged on to?. and w1lson owns?
If so good luck.

any problem with that? xD

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tbh i hate it when people open a server then close it and change name because it doesn't do so well...
why not just use same name and re-promote it... or atleast mention that you where the owners of that server...

when people close server and re-open it with new name just makes me think
"Money grabbers"
im not saying you are but thats what comes to mind when i hear about it ^^

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
tbh i hate it when people open a server then close it and change name because it doesn't do so well...
why not just use same name and re-promote it... or atleast mention that you where the owners of that server...

when people close server and re-open it with new name just makes me think
"Money grabbers"
im not saying you are but thats what comes to mind when i hear about it ^^

u always say bad things about the servers,why u dnt do your own server and then we will see?DNT spam this thread please

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
why do you care about this server? you abandoned your own server again? just shut it down you money grabber tkila

P.S. if i was 20+ and own my own network connection and not my dads then i would host but until then i wont bcoz im not a money grabber ;)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
im not a money grabber, i do server cos i like to do it, dont really care about donations unless they want to do it.

my server went down cos of all the bugs and my internet connection but all bugs have been removed and internet has been sorted.

this server wont be up till end of this month cos i rushed EliteMir3 and it turned out good for the first few days then died,
(every1 who did donate on Elite will get Donation on Ultra).

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
Elite mir really was not a bad server, gms on it were good and actually talked to people. as for donations, i have heard that UltraMir will honor the donations made by people who played Elite Mir. This is all awesome because 99% of server owners will not do this. So yes, ill be trying this one out, merely because of the good guys thats behind it.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I was asked to come to the server to work with ThuGBoy on previous server and on seeing the damage that had already been caused by having x-amount of GM's & the fact that in all honesty was a rushed server and to top it off wasn't very stable (online).
We thought it would be better to take down and redesign server, more quests, more caves, more things to do than grafting just levels,
(off topic) never been a big fan of donation based servers but they do have slight costs monthly at owners discretion..
Gonna try base server around players ideas as well as our own also the name change is for a reason as I personally have a Mir2 server running with same name.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
why do you care about this server? you abandoned your own server again? just shut it down you money grabber tkila

P.S. if i was 20+ and own my own network connection and not my dads then i would host but until then i wont bcoz im not a money grabber ;)
if i care about this server its not ur problem,and im not abandoned my server ,if im money grabber then dnt play my '****'server ;)

and about PS:HA -ha ha and haha XD

Status
Not open for further replies.