UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
You were infracted for innapropriate language, you were cursing like a 5year old. I can quote why and where I infracted in PM's if you'd like to argue it?

/Czeldabolg

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
go check facebook. for what he sed on there. and he moreless took the piss out of a chinese/japanese persons name. thats why i sed all that.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

any maybe remove all these comments after you read it, thanks ?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Facebook? I'm sorry i'm a moderator of LOMCN. Why exactly would I be checking someones facebook? If **** was said on facebook it was said on FACEBOOK, not on LOMCN that is outside of my jurisdiction. Or am I now supposed to patrole every persons facebook on here aswell?

Last edited:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
im sure that word that is covered by the Four stars is INAPROPRIATE langauge too. and you really shouldnt be doing that because you could get infracted!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
You were infracted for innapropriate language, you were cursing like a 5year old. I can quote why and where I infracted in PM's if you'd like to argue it?

/Czeldabolg

wow so we have gone from slack modding to OTT modding haha i must have hit a few nerves then eh. can u quote were this innapropriate language is ?? as taifun is spamming other server ads trying to spark an arguement were is his infractions ?? and they are just defending them selfs.

any way if u 2 need any help drop us a pm these 2 need to be shut up and put in there place. let them put server up for a week or so then put this up and watch there player count drop to about 5. GL guys

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Facebook? I'm sorry i'm a moderator of LOMCN. Why exactly would I be checking someones facebook? If **** was said on facebook it was said on FACEBOOK, not on LOMCN that is outside of my jurisdiction. Or am I now supposed to patrole every persons facebook on here aswell?

Hey who lets every Noob advertise servers, and don't enforce the guideline they make up. Is it you? How many people using 2 accounts.
Who has the control to allow Nooby servers to be advertised

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
good luck guys need a good hr server that will last more than a day a week a month hope yours can looks good :) as for the others jog on :)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
good luck guys need a good hr server that will last more than a day a week a month hope yours can looks good :) as for the others jog on :)

Cheers bud, but our server wont be up for atleast 3 weeks. the systems we are adding are gunna take atleast 2-3 days per system. and a few will be needed. our server gets worked on for atleast 5 hours a day equaling at 35hours a week and around 140 hours a month. and that is a average for someones actuall irl job.

this server will be like no other and will not be explained untill server is live. random updates will be posted on here when we think there appropriate. other then that thanks for all your. contributions and the best wishes for our server and hope to see you soon.

Thanks Ben.
GM_Relentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.