Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
no no !
tkila (mordeisker) soz i dnt remember what you have on Evolution Server :( you put evo because you want money ?:> and later again off? B1tch

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
no no !
tkila (mordeisker) soz i dnt remember what you have on Evolution Server :( you put evo because you want money ?:> and later again off? B1tch
that is what ive been told.
other then that i will be looking at the work of what can be done by tkila. as taifun stated "tkila has done nice server" :P.
i will be coming ingame tommorow after server has downloaded. (maybe try to find some place to put server up in 1 download.

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
off alrdy ?
what files are you using? holly or kings ?

Last edited:

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
off alrdy ?
what files are you using? holly or kings ?

Remember server was on .only in beta. it's off till moment for repair some things.

also if you had found some bugs ideas or sugestions post

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

btw holley

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

OK beta still online

Please try explore and if you find a bug or you have a sugestion or a idea try post here or in the forum

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Alex/Paul, did u wipe all the account tables before as either you didn't or someone else has cloned my char already.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Alex/Paul, did u wipe all the account tables before as either you didn't or someone else has cloned my char already.
Account have been wiped, i got my old account name back.. someone must have stole your name
dont work creating account in luncher
I think the gate for making accounts may be down, i cant get past the loading screen (after character)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Sad sad people lmao, all good logged into Malaysias official yesterday and see I also been cloned over there by an ex Sup player who must fancy me or something :P

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Ok guys,now please i ask YOU ALL WHO tryed the server to post you there :

You'r ideas
Sugestions
Bugs

and what u think about server.,what should be there ,what no.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Now server will stay off some hours -minutsfor change things in him

so please POST here.what i sayd before

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I'll give you 1 only, spaces the freaking rebirths out bud, was only up 1 hour yesterday and I see people running around on 4th or 5th rebirth.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'll give you 1 only, spaces the freaking rebirths out bud, was only up 1 hour yesterday and I see people running around on 4th or 5th rebirth.

he forgot to remove the old rebirth npc that gave rebirths at lvl100... new rebirth npc you need to do quest to get rebirth

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
leave him alone m8 .... some ppls wont know how to respect ppls and he got enoughht Envy for suicide him self

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ejeeee stop spamming b1tches XD let me work.

Beta still in progres.keep an eye in the server .im changing things now thath's why it's off

Status
Not open for further replies.