Upcoming Server: EuroMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Rare items will be in the drop files of normal monsters, at a low rate ofcourse, but they will be there =)

Quick update:

-Just redid all of the delays on spells, they were so broken it was unreal on the heroes files. The delays are now as they should be pretty much,
-Fixed MTK and a few other monsters who were not casting, and then doing no damage when they were casting....
-Drops have been reworked and are currently being tested.
-Few small graphical issues which we are working on but wont stop us being able to launch.

Just leaves us with the doors in dungeons needing fixed in certain areas, and a few graphics bits for client to personalise it a little, once done we will test and rework drops for a few days and ensure things are as we want them before releasing, original post release date has been updated!

Last edited:

Kutski

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 15, 2012
Just a fyi - Theres problems with your forum registration. Theres no image which you are supposed to type the code from, and also its saying i am entering the wrong password characteristics, but it is not

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
This is for the mir player who miss old mir and all its hard work and team effort cant wait for the hard slog.
Will you please have the craft npc there so we can make our gems and chicken broth etc stuff :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Hoping this server goes well and the usercount is there!

Without a decent usercount these servers crumble fast :S

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Just a fyi - Theres problems with your forum registration. Theres no image which you are supposed to type the code from, and also its saying i am entering the wrong password characteristics, but it is not

Thankyou for bringing this to my attention, will look into it immediately.

EDit: Should now work, let me know if there's still registration issues.

Last edited:

Kutski

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 15, 2012
Thankyou for bringing this to my attention, will look into it immediately.

EDit: Should now work, let me know if there's still registration issues.

Just the confirm email that isnt coming through, but the image is there now at least :)

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
How odd, try it now, if not I guess i'll have to temporarily disable email verification till i work out whats up with it =)

Kutski

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 15, 2012
How odd, try it now, if not I guess i'll have to temporarily disable email verification till i work out whats up with it =)

How do i re-send the mail? As when i try and register again it says the email is now taken, from my 1st attempt i guess

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Hey Maps.

As stated on the first post, were going to be running with the normal set of maps from euro to begin with and wont be adding any extra ones until they are required.

Quick Update:
Relocating hosts to a server in Germany and paying for the host annually, thats right folks, were putting down the cash for a dedicated server for over a year out of our own pockets, our belief is that people should work for what they have in Mir, wont see anyone donating for anything ingame for the lifetime of the server! =)

At present were testing the hardware of the new host to ensure the connection is lag free.

Server is nearing completion, launching this coming Friday!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
As stated on the first post, were going to be running with the normal set of maps from euro to begin with and wont be adding any extra ones until they are required.

Quick Update:
Relocating hosts to a server in Germany and paying for the host annually, thats right folks, were putting down the cash for a dedicated server for over a year out of our own pockets, our belief is that people should work for what they have in Mir, wont see anyone donating for anything ingame for the lifetime of the server! =)

At present were testing the hardware of the new host to ensure the connection is lag free.

Server is nearing completion, launching this coming Friday!

Like a BOSS.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
nice sounds like a person who knows what there talking about, cannot wait

Kutski

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 15, 2012
There a download available yet?
and dammit, you would release it on the gw2 beta weekend :P

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
All downloads will become available on Thursday.

Update:
Moved to new host which runs very well, no lag ingame at all!

Currently Fixing the remaining incorrect doors in caves after which we will be doing a little graphical work on the server select and char select screens.

Cant wait to get everything finished off and ready for release on Friday!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Prai, it's not mapafail. Get over it!

Good luck with the server, it's very rare to see someone putting their hand in to their own pocket around here I'll give you that

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Prai, it's not mapafail. Get over it!

Good luck with the server, it's very rare to see someone putting their hand in to their own pocket around here I'll give you that

Is it bad that I actually went and forum searched to find out who or what "mapafail" was......

And this game gave me 8+ years worth of complete addiction. I at least owe it something in return. If the server is successful and remains populated, then it will carry on running...We are looking to make some kind of attempt to build a community which will grow and flourish while keeping what is a great game alive.

Will update this tomorrow, hopefully to simply say were all set =)

Status
Not open for further replies.