Upcoming Server: EuroMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Can someone post a link too the servers website/forum please

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Any news on the item stat problems :) especially when you put on HealthStone(s) and it shows an increase of AC5-0 but when a mob hits you die instantly. Aswell as what I put in my previous message here I would ask about the pots too. Euro mir ,small sun pots hp70 mp110 , medium sun pot )hp110 mp180 **Bundles should have only 6 pots and not 10 as in game curently.
hp med 70** hp large 110**mp med 110**mp large 180 just like in old euro mir.Also fix gale rings to speed+2 and gale necklace speed+4 as it was on euro mir.Please check if Summon shinzu is 'not' lvl 25 and should be 35 too so nobody can get an advantage plz fix ASAP for our benefit thanks :) lack of action on the shinzu level will result in exploit.
Really now, for people trying to imitate real old euro mir feel, these things need to be sorted out fast.The added stats of weak element lightning -3 and strength+5 etc NEVER was on euro mir items,so why are they on this 'euro mir stop the sillyness.'

Yours sincerly
a concerned player
/Asurmen4Ever

Last edited:

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
ok ive downloaded client and patch, i can log in and play but all my shop windows, bag and basically any windows are invisible :S any ideas?

LiliFire

LOMCN n00bie
May 31, 2012
Really now, for people trying to imitate real old euro mir feel, these things need to be sorted out fast.The added stats of weak element lightning -3 and strength+5 etc NEVER was on euro mir items,so why are they on this 'euro mir stop the sillyness.'

Yours sincerly
a concerned player
/Asurmen4Ever

I think they are sorting em out fast -and don't pretend ya dint enjoy a bit of death tonight :P

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
Stone issue has been somewhat resolved.

The reason we have the gale items set as they are is due to the fact that with this fileset +1 speed on a ring = the old euro+2 speed, if we were to increase it the speed would be silly.

Already ahead on that shinsu part, it was done before we launched.

With regards to the odd elemental stats, they seem to only appear on certain items, of which were compiling a list so we can modify them in the database to fix them.

With regards to the pots, they also will be changed to the old style, although i dont see why you have an issue with bundles having a few more potions in them, we will look at that too and reduce it accordingly....

Also please post these things onto the bugs area of our forums, they get noticed faster and thus dealt with far far quicker.

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Amulet (M) stops at 50/250, as in, is empy at 50 instead of 0

Amulets in Mongchon....dont sell (M) and the amulet bundle is an amulet bundle, it is a bundle of red logs :D

Just discovered that poison does the same as the amulet...stops at 50, and as i have to use (s) due to wanting a wear a helm i only get 50 out of each poison

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Few things..

Stones still buggered
Items NEVER drop with added stats
Skill points are standard euro, totally pointless
Feels real slow at start, got bored at 17. We've all done the nub euro thing countless times, sucks to do it again.

Will prob go back to it if enhancements are made, feels like a beta atm

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It's missing a direct client link / download o_0?

Direct Download Links

You've posted the website but not direct download links which are kind of vital.

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Few things..

Stones still buggered
Items NEVER drop with added stats
Skill points are standard euro, totally pointless
Feels real slow at start, got bored at 17. We've all done the nub euro thing countless times, sucks to do it again.

Will prob go back to it if enhancements are made, feels like a beta atm

1. iv had 2 items with + 3 stats, sc 3 helm and mc 3 brace, so pick up more items?
2. the whole server is meant to be like euro, it clearly states that on the front page....

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK
It's missing a direct client link / download o_0?

Direct Download Links

You've posted the website but not direct download links which are kind of vital.

Im in process of uploading the full client at present, will be ready by end of tomorrow, just wanted to get the advert done before the deadline mate. Will add in the links as soon as they are done as at present were just patching over the heroes client located here on lomcn.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
1. iv had 2 items with + 3 stats, sc 3 helm and mc 3 brace, so pick up more items?
2. the whole server is meant to be like euro, it clearly states that on the front page....

I've picked up about 4 bagfulls of items and not one added, assumed he turned something off without meaning to. He could accomplish the same effect by lowering item drops and increasing added chance, without pumping a load of gold into the server.

And I realize its meant to be euro, but theres only so many times people will sit through 5 hours of fireballing omas, skeletons and zombies with 5 mc.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Thread locked, server is online. Discussion can be found here. Anadiel I want the direct download links on those advertisements the moment you're available to, you have 24hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.