vindico is coming bk ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Vindico 2.3 - Online

Current IP address: 81.174.157.235

Download client: Megaupload

Client Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM89RSRU

Extract This To Data Folder! -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV574QMF

Weapon Folder - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W97RQQEB (exchange this for the one in your graphics folder please)

Exp: High Rate (Custom)
Drops: Normal

A little heads up :
U start at lvl 20 , there are some noob quests to help you out as you go along.
There are the euro maps in game but dont expect everything to be where u last saw it on mir :) .
All client updates and patches will be put up shortly just waiting for it to upload(soz).
The server is high rate no doubt there will be a few niggly bits to sort out but im on it
and i will be sorting them out as i go along
THERES NEW KITS IN GAME ALSO ....
As well as some new caves and more will be added
This is aimed at being a fun server and a place for people to enjoy playing mir with a twist SO LOG ON AND HAVE A TRY WHILE WE WAIT FOR CLIENT TP BE UPLOADED :)

cya in game

p.s will be adding more info as it comes in ty for reading ...

the reason the server went off line was i was in a place where i couldnt get access to my house or the internet lol , unfortunatly the server went down and i have now put it bk up so all u old players your accounts will still be there exactly where u left them so feel free to log on and carry on
and hope to see u back in game and sorry for the downtime, there will be a week log event coming soon for all the downtime that its had and once again sorry for the inconvienience :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
ermm i not relaunching it im just letting everyone now its bk up cos i was away , and giving everyone the ip and stuff (it does say that at the bottom lol)
sorry if u think its a relauch.....:)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Is this the one where the only place to lvl is in a cave full of omas, where rebirth kit dont drop and the best way to lvl is to stack exp multipliers and go to the lvling cave? Ye fun.

Edit I take that back, as I cant remember what this is.

Edit, yes it is. Cant even remember my pass not wasting my time lol.

Last edited:

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
waiting for my download to be done.. hopefuly its worth the wait. btw whats good for new users ? as old users still have their chars?...

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
waiting for my download to be done.. hopefuly its worth the wait. btw whats good for new users ? as old users still have their chars?...

Nothing. The way it works on this server is you either spend hours in a cave filled with omas and kill them, or you wait for events (Or donate.) and get lvl up discs/pots from them. From there you then need to mine for an hour, combine ore with an exp chip, use one chip to go into the lvling map with uber exp hens, combined with an npc exp boost hich multiplies with the item you made from the ore (Also an exp multiplier). O and also combined with a ring that multiplies exp further, donation only.

TLDR donate/wait for events then abuse the lvling map or spend all day killing omas and not actually get anywhere.

Even if there was a wipe the servers fundimentally flawed. Imo he should get rid of the oma caves, sort exp and drops in the ''Normal'' caves, sort RB caves so you dont need to harvest mobs for drops, change item lvls and remove that silly exp muliplier stacking thing. He wont though, because the things you need to do it largely come from donations. Its how someone got lvl 300+ with no work at all (A tao as well) and the highest items are for 140? lol. Donated exp ring, donated exp chips and donated exp pots.

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Or make a female char and be like "Hiya gm you ok hun? x fancy giving me mir kit pls <3 xx"

It works.

/Nymph

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Or make a female char and be like "Hiya gm you ok hun? x fancy giving me mir kit pls <3 xx"

It works.

/Nymph

Lol that was actually epic.

Even Phil thought Mikko was a girl and was telling us on vent how he'd pulled lololol.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
lol shud wipe it tbh if i remember right yeh u lvl with omas and once u rebirth and get the kit its like your in godmode lol.

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
Tbh, i find it rather funny, how your all slating the server, yet none of you are ingame? he's balanced a few things, he'll be adding more caves, you people dont give anyone a chance, abit stupid imo, and the server aint all about donating, you people these's days, think you can get it all handed to you on a plate...

Server is comming along nicely, give him a Chance!..

i rather like this server, fun, enjoyable, active GMs, Custom, nothing like other servers!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Shaun, lvling is boring, youre in the same cave killing the same piss poor mobs until at least 100 for the second rb unless you're lucky enough to be on during an event or you donate for the exp pots/chips..

The premise is good but he dun goof'd on the exp multipliers stacking. Server needs a wipe, exp needs sorting in normal caves and exp tables need to be bought down so it doesnt take a rediculous amount of time to level without the exp chips.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
i want to make this server better indeed i do so if people can come up with some good ways to sort stuff out then im quite willing to work on it so more play but when people moan and groan about it then i dont , i mean i admit i aint the greatest server maker in the world and i never claim to be and in all honesty i aint put it up for donations either as all the donation items that are in game can easily be found or earned so i dont push the donations at all i didnt want to put up a server that begs for donations for day 1 hence why i made sure all the donations items can be found as well with abit of work , so im open to suggestions and ideas for the server so give me ur ideas and i will work thru them so its a better playing experience for all of you :) and something u enjoy playing so throw me ur ideas instead of ur moans cheers ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.