Wanting a mir server

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
I Would Love a mir server with pk in ere just like old days . would be nice if a server like that can be posted am sure many players want a server like that .

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I have a server currently in the making thats just like the good old days with new content of course but none of the new nonsense that in a few new servers about at the . Server currently in closed beta which your more than welcome to join in with or you will have to keep an eye out in the up and coming server section.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I'm going offering the files that we have been building to a team or a person to build a server.

5 classes and alot of fixes or work done and new things .

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
I have a server currently in the making thats just like the good old days with new content of course but none of the new nonsense that in a few new servers about at the . Server currently in closed beta which your more than welcome to join in with or you will have to keep an eye out in the up and coming server section.

can u send me a link to ur server?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Out of interest how do you separate new content and new nonsense?

Just curious if you could give me an example of what is "new nonsense" and what isnt

I'm going offering the files that we have been building to a team or a person to build a server.

5 classes and alot of fixes or work done and new things .
Sounds promising, are these the ruby files finally being released?! Why release to just a single person/team tho, why not just release so everyone can use?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
can u send me a link to ur server?

I will forum message you the details.

Out of interest how do you separate new content and new nonsense?

Just curious if you could give me an example of what is "new nonsense" and what isn't

I mean like some people are not to fussed about the new maps and the two new classes archer and monk along with another a few things some peeps still prefer that older feel without that, but a bit more updated in that field rather than your league. Don't get me wrong personally I don't mind them myself but I don't have that type of files available to me at the moment, so I shall do the best I can with what I got. I Also when I said new content that was in the meaning of new content to my previous server the files are more updated now.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

I mean like some people are not to fussed about the new maps and the two new classes archer and monk along with another a few things some peeps still prefer that older feel without that, but a bit more updated in that field rather than your league. Don't get me wrong personally I don't mind them myself but I don't have that type of files available to me at the moment, so I shall do the best I can with what I got. I Also when I said new content that was in the meaning of new content to my previous server the files are more updated now.

You didn't really answer the question you just talked about some map's. What content are you talking about that is nonsense ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

fair enough, i dont think anyone has monk coded at the moment anyway as its not fully released?

the only "new" stuff i dont rly like/think is worth it is stuff like fishing and not a massive fan of heros tbh

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
fair enough, i dont think anyone has monk coded at the moment anyway as its not fully released?

the only "new" stuff i dont rly like/think is worth it is stuff like fishing and not a massive fan of heros tbh

those who are clueless i love more , heroes has so much potential , but lomcn failed to remove all bugs and leaks ... because obviously ACE and Chron came into action ,but ive been sorting heroes for a around 3 years now , and personally i feel heroes files has alot to work with and once i upload a little info on what has been done ect , am sure your oppinion will change via HeroM2.

lets just say... just you wait :triumphant:

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Sounds promising, are these the ruby files finally being released?! Why release to just a single person/team tho, why not just release so everyone can use?

It's not ruby files but td's 2.3 files updated that jp has been working on, i wouldn't really trust iceman or jp though as they both are unreliable when it comes to servers.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
It's not ruby files but td's 2.3 files updated that jp has been working on, i wouldn't really trust iceman or jp though as they both are unreliable when it comes to servers.

Yup I am. That's I don't need to run one and why we just code and pass time.