Release Web Mir Server files

Join Discord

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
anyone got a convter for the LC or bin files or somthink to open them with ?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I have got my hands on the latest web mirserver files with the complete code incl. the editors(in chinese). The one that milo has released is not the full code and there is a lot of missing files. I have sucessfully translated one npc after hours of playing around with the editor and figuring how to use it since its in chinese. I can now move on forward with the files and start translating the whole game. One issue so far is that i cannot edit quest files atm so can't translate them but figuring it out still. Here's a screenshot:

weaponsg.png

registera.png

register2.png

register3.png

Edit: After playing around with the files more, i came to a conclusion that the code was written wrong for the quests so i had to redo them and i can now translate it :) YAY!!
Screenshot:

questc.png

Now im just looking for someone whos good with using photoshop and can translate the images/buttons ingame. Also someone who is good with translating shockwave files to translate the GUI(graphical user interface) for the game.

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
can you post the update on ragezone please unknown. There is a thread already there in our "server extra help" sub forum.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
i have been posting updates on there too on my mates account 'kingdomgm'... once i done a few things ill post a release

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I was sent a set of these the other night, rar. file is 175mb contains
data.rar
htdocs.rar
oncientweb.rar

If you want it just ask and il upload them.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
yeah mate upload it for lomcn will save me the time cos the one that was sent to me is a very big .rar file and also this version i have is a mess and has alot of errors so i had to combine this one with milos one to get it working

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
can you post the update on ragezone please unknown. There is a thread already there in our "server extra help" sub forum.

What exactly are we getting in return for posting OUR stuff on your forum?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
the satisfaction of making Mental more money of coarse ! :D

I'll make money regardless if this is posted in truth... but if you want to get some notoriety and exposure to LOMCN then post it. I've generally been PRO lomcn and anti retarded members... don't be idiots. Ragezone is big and this will benefit you.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i know this is off topic but aint RZ same as lomcn but supports 100's of games lol...if anyone comes here from rz it will be to leech.

neway the files look awsome , id deffo play this when bored and want a break from proper games :P

get a lomcn server up tbh..ill even pay for the hosting if people upfor playing it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i know this is off topic but aint RZ same as lomcn but supports 100's of games lol...if anyone comes here from rz it will be to leech.

That's the truth of it. If it's posted there then there's no reason to sign up here.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Tbh i don't see the prob with having these files on RZ what's the harm? With more people having access to the files work will get done a lot quicker.