What are you playing?

smoochy boys on tour

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Really really bored lately and looking for osmething different to play, preferably RTS stylee but I'm open to anything other than same old same old MMORPG clones.

So what are you playing?

Osmero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Care for a classic RPG? if yes, Witcher 2 is a great game. I can just say: Interesting gameplay and storyline made for adults, not kids. It was actually based on the novels of the most Popular Polish fantasy writer, Andrzej Sapkowski. A year ago I went to Krakow and stopped by at a fun hostel in Krakow. There I made a Polish guys who was an absolute Sapkowski buff. Since then , I've been a big Sapkowski fan myself. I started reading his stuff in English ( only some books of the Witcher series have been translated thus far)

I finished the game the other week and I still cant stop thinking about it :)

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5r1mP6om8 :)

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I'm waiting for Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning but whether I'll be able to afford it or not is another story!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
HoN/Bf3 , cba with mmo's always the same old boring crap.

go kill 10 sheep and collect some wool and come back to me (sarcasm but u get the idea)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
HoN/Bf3 , cba with mmo's always the same old boring crap.

go kill 10 sheep and collect some wool and come back to me (sarcasm but u get the idea)

He says... on a Legend of Mir forum... with a WoW signature.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
All RTS games will have the same old noobs on :P apparently HoN is good, I tried it and got confused though.

Gonna get FF13-2 today, been told its awesome.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
All RTS games will have the same old noobs on :P apparently HoN is good, I tried it and got confused though.

Gonna get FF13-2 today, been told its awesome.

I want it so much but just don't have the time to play atm, I still need to do skyrim yet. Gutteddddd

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
I want it so much but just don't have the time to play atm, I still need to do skyrim yet. Gutteddddd

Wonder if you can swap the half arsed shitty FF 13 for the new and improved (what it should have been in the first place) FF 13-2? But to be fair, think I have out growen the Final Fantasy genre, since FF 10 I have not given a flying **** about the games, actually loved 10 to bits but seeing what they did to FF 10-2 put me right off any other FF.

This week I have mostly been playing... BF 3. :<3

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
wonder if you can swap the half arsed shitty ff 13 for the new and improved (what it should have been in the first place) ff 13-2? But to be fair, think i have out growen the final fantasy genre, since ff 10 i have not given a flying **** about the games, actually loved 10 to bits but seeing what they did to ff 10-2 put me right off any other ff.

This week i have mostly been playing... Bf 3. :<3

ff 13x2 = To be continued.

Belive me don't bother buying it.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
ff 13x2 = To be continued.

Belive me don't bother buying it.

I had no intention of buying it. I only pay for good games. Last game I bought... Battlefield 3, next game on my list to buy... *Nothing* Tho I plan on renting Mass Effect 3 soon. :)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Pokemon white. Im not even kidding.

Waiting for Final Fantasy Versus 13 to come out. Then I will never speak to anyone again and just play it constantly forever.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
FIFA12 Ultimate Team - Basically just play this at min, either at mine or just round at a mates chilling and playing 100 games.

Was playing Uncharted on the Vita but finished it. So I play Motorstorm RC on it now.

I have Skyrim and Uncharted3 to start on the PS3.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Battlefield 3. Waiting for Prototype 2 to come out in a few weeks, and Diablo 3 in May.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I still have Skyrim and Halo Anniversary to play on the xbox, haven't touched it in a few months now though. This is very strange for me.

Once I eventually get round to completing them, I can allow myself to get XIII-2 ! But I just dont have the time for games anymore it seems :/ :(

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I still have Skyrim and Halo Anniversary to play on the xbox, haven't touched it in a few months now though. This is very strange for me.

Once I eventually get round to completing them, I can allow myself to get XIII-2 ! But I just dont have the time for games anymore it seems :/ :(

wouldnt bother with XIII-2 its way to easy theres no hard bosses anything like the toise in 13. i have 52 hours in my save file and i am on 156/ 160 fragments and them 4 are only for doing a lame ass quiz. every thing in the game is just so easy its stupid. also story sucks plot holes for days