What do you guys play?

smoochy boys on tour

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Romania
What does every1 here play beside mir ?
i want to start to play a nice pvp balanced mmo with some of you people i met around.

best regards :)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
nice pvp balanced mmo

You don't ask for much!

Online games I'm just playing LoL/Tekken (Tekken is super hard but if you can break through you'll love it).

Mmorpg's they are all crazy and I just cba with them unless there's a solid one but i'll throw my opinions for the hell of it:

Archeage - good private not official (official is cancer), earning money is a chore but big fan of the system, people go Primeeval because it's easy/effective but you can break the mold if you try although most out of the 100+ combinations aren't good for pvp.

Black Desert Online - money/horse progression is a chore again, game was imo super nice and balanced before awakening's, guild activities bring people together and I really enjoyed that. Best engine i've ever fuking experienced i'm gutted I can't commit to it.

Lineage 2 classic - l2classicclub (official is cancer), aslong as you don't mind boxing some toons they are doing a pretty good job finally balancing this relic, don't have time for this tho and they made the game harder to lvl than previously, I only really enjoy the classes 76+.

Someone wake me up when Ashes of creation/Jamie's marble server prioritizing class balance and fun comes out the mmo is dead and annoying atm :(

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Currently playing elder scrolls online on xbox one, the grind to lvl 50 is an annoyance but once you get to endgame pvp it's ridiculously fun to play

I recommend a stamina Nightblade, ganking Everyone that you come across

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
Mu Legend - action mmorpg

Path of Exile - another action mmo

Grim Dawn - lol , another action rpg

Football Manager 2018 - needs no explanation

Civilization 5

Torchlight 2 (With synergies MOD)

Tree Of Savior

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Zircon :P

Also just recently got Monster Hunter World for PS4, but not had chance to have a proper go at it so far.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Currently playing elder scrolls online on xbox one, the grind to lvl 50 is an annoyance but once you get to endgame pvp it's ridiculously fun to play

I recommend a stamina Nightblade, ganking Everyone that you come across

I went stam night blade with no idea what I was doing... good if you give a **** what you do! I didn't but I cant be assed to re-level another character despite having 200 odd champ points.

Add me on xbox smaviddavid I miss ESO, but lack friends on it as most people progressed onto new shitter games.

Rainbow 6 Siege on XB1 because I can't afford any new games

pls send donations to [email protected]

Fun game! Got it on XBOX sale for like £14? Well worth it!

Started to play Fortnite with my lads, it's quite fun lol.

Its awful! I went on from PUBG.. only better aspect is its less buggy (not surprising since PUBG uses Fortnights engine on xbox)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I went stam night blade with no idea what I was doing... good if you give a **** what you do! I didn't but I cant be assed to re-level another character despite having 200 odd champ points.

Add me on xbox smaviddavid I miss ESO, but lack friends on it as most people progressed onto new shitter games.

I mostly play my magplar, current build is a hybrid between healer and dps (so Destro and resto staves) I'll add you later tonight when I get a chance to log on myself.

If you feel like coming back to the game I don't see any reason not to group up, I could always use an extra person to do skyreach with.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Fun game! Got it on XBOX sale for like £14? Well worth it!

Its awful! I went on from PUBG.. only better aspect is its less buggy (not surprising since PUBG uses Fortnights engine on xbox)

If it's Awful why are all the PUBG pro's quitting to play Fortnite lol, Words can't describe how much better Fortnite is... Also that 50 Million concurrent online users says different also xD

PUBG is stale as **** if it wasn't for DrDisRespect it would be pretty much done from a viewers point of view.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
PUBG is decent, but Fortnite is more fun lol , sure it looks like a kids game but its so much more accessible, more content updates in half the time as PUBG.

All the PUBG players are just salty cos they spent £1k on a PC to play PUBG for £27 then Fortnite rolled up free to play and playable on far less demanding PC's and PS4 to (Y)