WhiteFoxMan

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I am in the recoding the FoxMobs in the DM2 files, could someone tell me what they summoned, i left mir before fox mobs.

Do they summon other fox mobs? and how many?

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
only 1 i know that summons somethin is

WhiteFoxman summons 2 shinzu. EDIT: (1 or 2) lol.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
every single fox mob bar warrior fox needs redoin by

traps dont work properly

wiz tele to u instead of away from u

taos dont summon shinsu, they do curse (but like random 1000 chance) so that needs redoin properly, and they wak towards u insteas of stayin afar like an archer

fox boss doesnt recall to him, and his range isnt gr8

the orbs dont even have a race

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Whitefoxman do not summon shinsu :P that was just what everybody assumed because on on euro mir they did the summon shinsu cast frames and because it was buggy no pet spawned.

kyn you should take the official code from the outtest files like i did with philli... from there you will see it actually spawns 2 lower powered red foxman and 2 lower powered black foxman.

But shinsu is more tao like and a much better idea anyways :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
kyn you should take the official code from the outtest files like i did with philli... from there you will see it actually spawns 2 lower powered red foxman and 2 lower powered black foxman.

i like this idea better

Gadget

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Aug 3, 2006

i like this idea better

Yeah, that's what I did with my philli branch.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
a tao summonin 4 pets? 2 red fox and 2 black? LOL

gotta be worse idea ive ever heard, gl to any1 gettin thro that gave.... thats in no way the offical code surely

taofox summon 1 shinsu, and use curse + sfball, thats how it worked on euro, thats how every1 knows it to work... why change it into an overpowered boss type mob lol

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
taofox summon 1 shinsu, and use curse + sfball, thats how it worked on euro

When did you ever see a white fox summon shinsu on euro? Because it was always buggy and never spawned the pet(s)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
on euro they used curse and sfb never once did i see it spawn a shinsu

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
It spawns weaker versions of the other foxes, it only spawns them once when it is getting close to death, doesnt seem overpowered to me. Shinsu would suck

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
if you do go down the Shinsu line (even though the 4 support foxes sounds like fun) you need to make sure the Shinsu doesnt turn round and start attacking the fox if the white foxes are ever going to be considered as pets.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
in all honesty i cant really remmeber anymore, euro was so far back... it either spawned a shinsu, or spawned nothing at all. im sure i can remember it spawnin a shinsu tho.

dunno why ud make it spawn 4 fox's that, how can u not think thats overpowered lol

ZT spawns like 5-6 mobs, its border line boss mob status

and if u make the fox's really weak, well it just seems pointless.

well its up 2 u ne way i just think 4 fox's is a stupid idea lol

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
in all honesty i cant really remmeber anymore, euro was so far back... it either spawned a shinsu, or spawned nothing at all. im sure i can remember it spawnin a shinsu tho.

dunno why ud make it spawn 4 fox's that, how can u not think thats overpowered lol

did you read this...

Originally Posted by IceMan

i like this idea better

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
did you read this...

Sorry to sound like a dick, but did you?

Personally I like the idea of lesser foxes, though I'd go with one of each (rather than two), otherwise you'd need to lower WFM spawns or you'd have bugger loads of mobs the second you run in to a few WFM's, lol.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Sorry to sound like a dick, but did you?

Personally I like the idea of lesser foxes, though I'd go with one of each (rather than two), otherwise you'd need to lower WFM spawns or you'd have bugger loads of mobs the second you run in to a few WFM's, lol.

My bad didn't see that lol but aslong as they not too weak or too strong i don't see a problem.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Just Ben being negative, he's had people whining at him lately, so not surprised he's in a foul mood these days. :P

All down to personal preference really, as long as their power is balanced with the percentage of mobs being WFM, it's not going to be an issue. I don't see how some people manage to make an argument from such petty and trivial things. :s