Who do you miss the most?

Join Discord

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I just saw a thread on the nominations for the CN Awards 2015 and a point for discussion was 'most missed'.

For me personally it is either Urbanfox or Blaminator.

Urban used to be a staff troll, handing out infractions for literally every post I made. Blam was just Blam.

A close third would be Dataforce, where would we be without Shane.

Discuss?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
LeoCrasher Haha, always remember that name.. Where did she ever go? She should come back and do FrOzEn V2 on crystal files!!!!!!!!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I just saw a thread on the nominations for the CN Awards 2015 and a point for discussion was 'most missed'.

Urban used to be a staff troll, handing out infractions for literally every post I made. Blam was just Blam.

Discuss?

I'm sure they've both dropped in during the last couple of years (?), still don't like em :eagerness:

My personal vote is Viola A.I. - what a ****ing legend. He invented trolling.

I would also love the return of Leo, now that we're on the same side anyway xD

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 PM ----------

LeoCrasher Haha, always remember that name.. Where did she ever go? She should come back and do FrOzEn V2 on crystal files!!!!!!!!

Some say she was consumed by Sir Auron and they spontaneously self combusted. RIP

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Stonerboy and Dusty

R.I.P.

---------- Post Merged at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I always wondered where leocrasher went too. She was abit of a legend in the mir scene, gave so much to lomcn, then disappeared.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon

Discuss?

I'll tell Urban you said hi.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Oh yeah I remember that guy, he was a bit of a **** though.

Aye, had his off days. I think he left cause his missus whipped him hard...

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh yeah I remember that guy, he was a bit of a **** though.

Aye, had his off days. I think he left cause his missus whipped him hard...

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I miss the old LOMCN when everyone acted like ****s just for the sake of it.