Who do you miss the most?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Does anyone have contact with Leocrasher ? Have not seen her about for so many years hope all is well she did so much for Private Mir over the years remember when she put out the User count for all servers up was a massive thing at the time ^_^

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Does anyone have contact with Leocrasher ? Have not seen her about for so many years hope all is well she did so much for Private Mir over the years remember when she put out the User count for all servers up was a massive thing at the time ^_^

As far as I know no one's ever heard from her and she's gotta be the only person who's never returned/dropped in. She dead as ****

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
DC cheat swallowed her up in one big gulp.

Last time I spoke to Leo, she was enrolling into her education...science **** n all that, maybe she just became successful and got the company she always yammed on aboot.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Last time I spoke to Leo, she was enrolling into her education...science **** n all that, maybe she just became successful and got the company she always yammed on aboot.

And how many years ago was that..

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The old days, servers everywhere, none of the donating bollox, people sharing work.

I miss Blam, that guy was awesome, was only thinking about him today, shared his usenets.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The old days, servers everywhere, none of the donating bollox, people sharing work.

I miss Blam, that guy was awesome, was only thinking about him today, shared his usenets.
To this day I remember his Newzbin password...

RIP Newzbin. I still love usenet though.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003

Hey hey ;)

Late to the party but I drop in from time to time.

I would have to say anyone from the original erea with the 1.4 Ktest servers. Particularly:
OllieD, Blasteron, SirAuron, Beachy, Sean, Python etc, I'm only ignoring Dan (MentaL) as I know he's still actively around. I would happily meet up for drinks in London if they're ever around :), that also goes for the many people I got on with well throughout my time here too.

Also you cant forget the cease and desist threats from wemade, always entertaining!

>Webby<

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2016
From the Mir side fubu, socar, Mask, Carl, Saskia (RIP), Bon.

Tai was always funny from a trolling aspect, many old names mentioned some were douches but I'm sure we've all matured a little...