why no1 playing woool?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i used to be a big mir fan and i started playing disantsoul wool server 2 days ago and i love it!

lvling is okish , its got friendly ppl who offer you kit , we just need more ppl this could be a mint server wi more ppl on!

iam lving it now with the low post count.

so please tell me

1. you never tried wool

2. you dont like

3. u cba

if you never tried it , try it!

btw downloads are on forums website links dont work!

cmon guys come join me on wool disantsoul (sp or w/e)

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
I dwld from 1 chinese server, in the past, the client,and when I try to connect to server, My Antivirus, stop me to use this link coz server contain 1 virus, infostealer, i think. My Antivirus was the best 1 in the World (all big portals are it): NortonAntivirus with up to date.:middle::mooned:;)

Others wool servers i dont find until now, ONLINE>:tongue1:

DOOMNEZEU (THE GOD)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I dwld from 1 chinese server, in the past, the client,and when I try to connect to server, My Antivirus, stop me to use this link coz server contain 1 virus, infostealer, i think. My Antivirus was the best 1 in the World (all big portals are it): NortonAntivirus with up to date.:middle::mooned:;)

Others wool servers i dont find until now, ONLINE>:tongue1:

DOOMNEZEU (THE GOD)

I hope you're not English.

If it contained a Virus then download another client duh, i played about 20+ chinese servers and had not a single Virus or any problems with it at all.

But anyway the reason DSM woool has a poor user count is because its low rate and old. If i just came across that and found out it's been up for over 2years that would drive me away, But you could easyily catch everyone up, Maybe not Sephiroth or Witchy but you can try :).

I say give it a chance ;)

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
norton anti virus is pure ****....

its a gr8 server but wud be mint with more people to hunt wi etc :(

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
i hit lvl 43 and got bored might play if i have time but making server taking aq while

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
and found out it's been up for over 2years that would drive me away, But you could easyily catch everyone up, Maybe not Sephiroth or Witchy but you can try :).

I say give it a chance ;)

its a know fact that the all micks servers have been long term

hes been doing them since early around 2003, was just private for close friends etc

anyways keep up the good work

(EDIT)

Getting lomcn database errors here posting this

lif

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I enjoyed playing DSM when it was my first time, but now i don't cause the server basically sucks, he's added sweet FA.

All he's done is translate the server files and hosted them, once you hit 44 theres nothing to do.

Plus the fact he wiped off my Lv.45 and tbh i cba to level again on a server when i know it stops at 44 lol

So when you actually find a decent WoooL Server, let me know and ill come play, but you'll have a hard time doing so as all the items and mobs etc are in Mir2 server files. Also the fact that the WoooL development team hasn't actually done anything lol

The only person who has actually done any real translating and proper work is the DSM dude, but as i said, thats all he done and the server sucks and he isn't releasing his files so people can make any other servers, and i don't see any translators on LOMCN bothering with WoooL do you? So the only real chance people on this forum have of creating a few WoooL servers is if DSM release the files

Last edited:

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Got any screenies? May be tempted to play the server.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
look on the woool server advertisement theres loads...

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
DSM is very good fun to play, all it needs is some more people and it will be great fun, people only get bored after lvl 44 becos theres no higher lvls to hunt with. anybody who hasnt play come join, very reliable server :)

i may even be in game as CrimsonTide!

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I joined DSM the other day.
Woool is totally new to me.
The server seemed solid enough, it felt a cross between Mir 2 and 3.
It took me a while to find out how to get my helper Mr and Mrs outside the grounds but once I did, they were very helpful.
I spent ages trying to kill a fishman because my acc was low and his HP kept on replenishing. I dragged him to town guards but they just looked at me and laughed as the mob followed me into town.
If you like Mir but want something a bit different, then this might be it. I like to solo but a small group working together could have some real fun.
If you do play, the only way to get your helpers to you is to log out then log back. They'll then reappear with you. There's no summon capability or if there is, I couldn't find it.

Supremesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
need a link for downloading this wooool thingamjig not played it at all :S