World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
thank you :)

Sorry forgot to quote unknowns post on server info

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Feedback so far.

The server seems nice.Obv havent tested most of its features since they seem for higher lvls.

There are loads of items with nice drop rate which means hunting is basicly rewarded and you dont end up in full kits within minutes(well obv you do for lvl20-30 items).

Could do with a 2nd cave or a nice up in exp for lvl30-40 since it might get repeative and drive some ppl off since not many places to hunt at that lvl.Other than that it seems to have tons of cave prolly for lvl40-50+ full of bosses.

Change a bit the lvling 30-40 with either adding a new cave or lowering exp per lvl(option 1 prolly better) and i think the server is fine.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
i dunno if its exe im using or not but i keep getting freezes where my char freezes for about 10secs but nothing else (mobs still moving on screen)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i dunno if its exe im using or not but i keep getting freezes where my char freezes for about 10secs but nothing else (mobs still moving on screen)

im getting that on my server and thats on a dedi.

no idea how to fix lol

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I think you should give it a few days beta, work on whatever problems/updates you feel you need to do then wipe and release it live on a set date/time..

Always better to start off a server fresh rather than going from beta which not many bother with straight into live and some may be put off due to playing catch up.

Thinking of giving this server a try whenever its 100% live.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
The server atm has no problems so u simply asking for a wipe so u start fresh whenever u are able to play?

He said if no problems it goes live without wipe so whats your problem?Same thing applies to live servers as well.If a problem happens they wipe.

Neway i suggest this server to every1.Its online last 4hours and usercount starts to raise gradually.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The server atm has no problems so u simply asking for a wipe so u start fresh whenever u are able to play?

He said if no problems it goes live without wipe so whats your problem?Same thing applies to live servers as well.If a problem happens they wipe.

Neway i suggest this server to every1.Its online last 4hours and usercount starts to raise gradually.
people are stupid m8...dont bother some will ask for wipe so they can catch up to players that started when server was in open beta, if there is no major bug or any kind of bug exploit i dont see any point in wiping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.