Ruby World Of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Yeah it's down :/ So much for the "100% up time" xD But all in all server is good just need more users :) If anyone needs a hand to get started etc message me ingame and i'll help you :~)
/Codex (48 Tao)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Im sure people are happy about it, just people like to voice their own opinion. Some of us have already been through the levels on euro which were bad enough and it just gets rather repetitive specially when you was a level 48 warr like myself. Low Rate's are just the same old thing unfortunately, the majority of the players are more interested in the fast paced leveling and items, its just how mir is these days i spose.

Indeed but if a person could make a couple of changes from euro base I suppose it could be a success. Look at AceM2 for an example.. But they seem to die in the end.. (Not 100% Sure why) Probably because when people get in the 40's/50's you more less hunt the same area. Hopefully after euro areas there will be other plenty hunting grounds to go to.

I hope for the best for this.. Last Ruby server was alright.

@Killer if it's in the advertisement section then it's most likely to be live. (Well it should be).

Go W.O.M Team!

-Ash

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
this server looks awsome, can see the time and effort put into the server will definatly give this a try when im home :D

/LilYellaz

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Sorry for not being around much last week.
Here's the updates for sunday 28th so far - more updates will be added.
Suggestions are always welcome :).

Updates:
- Turn Undead and Elec. Shock. (List on mobs etc will follow later.)
- Past Bichon

New GameShop Items:
- FortunaBookBox.
- FortunaAccessoryBox.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
theres user count of about 6-7 but this server has got potential well worth having a crack at :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers just crashed , left message on facebook page , not sure why cos that dont get looked at either lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
if u like non existant gms and lag outs and crashes and dying THEN THIS SERVERS FOR YOU :)

and if ur lvl 42 with the kit to match ur level and yet u still struggle to kill wt cos u hardly touch it , and cant even touch ks with 50+mc , then again this is the server for you , so many issues with this server and no sign of a gm , i been on a week , and not seen gm at all , do i have to donate to get his attention by any chance ??? and also ta group of high lvl chars go to kill a boss like the bonelord and all it drops is 2 x 2000 gold on the floor , nearly the same as a few other bosses , it makes me wonder if this server was just thrown up and hoped for the best tbh !!!

Last edited: