World Of Warcraft

Join Discord

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I got my third level 70 but after playing since beta i lost the old addiction.

Still got a few hundred quid selling my 2 accounts, atleast i got something back from 2.5+years i wasted :P

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
what server and class/race you guys? :]]

Mazrigos - Gnome Warlock , level12 lol started it yersterday :]]

/FuzzyDuck

hit me up if ya come on Mazrigos

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
think im playing underground server, not sure lol only been playing day or 2.

but anyway lvl 11 elf warrior or something with well over 600 armor. and 30 silver.

name TheColonel

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i like it but i just started a new warlock that im trying out, currently have a level 61 gnome rogue called Squishy :]] meep advice on a warlock spec for max damage im not going to go demonology til 50+ :]

Demonlogy is your *safest* spec to 70 as its very strong defence and damage wise, although its not "super fun"

Affliction is an awesome spec if you can play it right. get to 20 and grab siphon life, then load up 4 or 5 mobs with full DoT's and "drain tank" then with Drain life, have your void keep a couple off you as well. Works great in PvP as well cos 90% of the time, if you die, the other person still dies as well.

I would avoid destruction altogether as a levelling build because the mana efficiency is terrible. Great build for endgame raiding, and PvP viable as well.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
currently speccing affliction till level 50 then demonology then after 50 ill be going a hybrid demon/afflic :]] somehow i happen to have 5g o.o lol at level 13? o.o strange :P but not complaining haha

Colonel - come onto Mazrigos :D :D

meep.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Played since release up until about, June this year. Good game etc. Just time consuming farming for items and stuff but I guess thats what makes an MMO a MMO lol. Gave my account to some guy who got it frozen, so if I ever do go back I should still have my character.

70 Warrior - Sold various chars etc

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
I'm tempted to start playing again.

Some friends at college wanted me to start again and go join their guild for the fun of it.

I'm not sure yet though, think the next content update will get me playing then.

/Ash

Simon180

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
me and my bro have been playing wow since first beta and we have not long just quit the game we feel the game is not going no were and the new expansion will just kill it even more then TBC did!

there no fun in the game no more can not get groups most the time because of low server popalution with more and more people leaving soon game will be like mir!

i have two lvl 70s warrior/warlock both geared up and there just no fun in the game ......

I feel wow has had its day well thats my feelings!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
me and my bro have been playing wow since first beta and we have not long just quit the game we feel the game is not going no were and the new expansion will just kill it even more then TBC did!

there no fun in the game no more can not get groups most the time because of low server popalution with more and more people leaving soon game will be like mir!

i have two lvl 70s warrior/warlock both geared up and there just no fun in the game ......

I feel wow has had its day well thats my feelings!

asif wow is dying ...... how can you compare mir to wow???? lmao

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Server: Qual'Thalas
Name: Aranesp
Level: 47 nearly 48
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock

I THINK im destruction... its the right hand tab on a warlock anyway lol

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Server: Qual'Thalas
Name: Aranesp
Level: 47 nearly 48
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock

I THINK im destruction... its the right hand tab on a warlock anyway lol

Probably the worst spec you could have chosen, atleast until you reach endgame content =p.

Demonology or Affliction would definately be a better way to spec while leveling.

I'd personally choose Affliction, something like the following (for 48):

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/b...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The put 1 more point in IHoT and then Unstable Affliction as you level up. After level 50, start putting your points in either destruction or Demonology.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I cant see what all the hype is about tbh, its just americans trying to capitalise on yet another market, give me a good korean MMO anyday. Also i think its about time people start realising that 2D is just as good as 3D and new games should be being made in 2D, compared to the 400 or so 3D made in the last few years about 2 of them have been 2D. If anyone can give me any originality and reasons why it stands out from all the other 3D games i may give it a try on a trial version or something. Until then i will say, WoW ruined the MMORPG community!

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Probably the worst spec you could have chosen, atleast until you reach endgame content =p.

Demonology or Affliction would definately be a better way to spec while leveling.

I'd personally choose Affliction, something like the following (for 48):

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/b...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The put 1 more point in IHoT and then Unstable Affliction as you level up. After level 50, start putting your points in either destruction or Demonology.

Put 1 point in shadow embrace for the extra debuff :D