Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Build your own world...

[video=youtube;qeBopGWTDok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeBopGWTDok[/video]

At this year's China International Digital Content Expo.,World Zero, a brand new MMORPG which players can create desired gaming worlds, released a new promotional trailer which in a sense shows the game's real look.

Being the world's first MMO-creation game self-developed by Shanda, World Zero will make it available for players to create the gaming worlds they like and thus expand the game content infinitely.

As Shanda's valued blockbuster exhibited at this year's China International Digital Content Expo., World Zero will not only provide the special gameplay content common in traditional MMOs, but also empower players to design the "mini-worlds" according to their preferences.

World Zero, which's a high-quality next-gen MMO that requires lots of mini-worlds to please players, will combine gameplay with world creation, and offer a powerful editor for players like Electronic Arts' Spore. In World Zero, players will be able to come into touch with and get mastery of the world creation tools gradually by creating their own martial arts, sects & homesteads at different stages, bring forth unique mini-worlds that connect with others, and enjoy a distinctive gaming journey.

Meanwhile, World Zero players can sell their generated content, ranging from a tiny object to a complete mini-world (e.g. scripts, scenes & items), and can also buy what they are in need of to help build desired worlds. Surely, they can also purchase a complete mini-world and have fun there!

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
very interesting, if that's the actual graphics too..

wonder to what extend you can make your own game though, and if you are limited to the generated media or you can import your own models.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Intresting to see how it would work, i know Minecraft is a big game at the moment and this is simular with much better graphics so it could do well.

Not my cuppa tea but i loved that trailer <3.