Wow Classic - Realms

Join Discord

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
So, as the realms are absolutely rammed and almost impossible to get into, I know the idea was for Mir players to swarm into Golemagg however the wait time is ridiculous. Currently 11,426 in the queue with a 234 min wait to get in.

Would it not be a wiser option to perhaps migrate to a low population realm? Cant really see Golemagg being playable for at least a few weeks/months when the hype dies down.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i blame Maylea, never knew she that big to full a whole realm.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Utter shambles. There will be another private server soon at this rate lol

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
My brother logged in yesterday at 2PM or so. He told me he had to wait 1 hour to get into the game. Wrong. Almost 9 hours and a half.

Once you're ingame you have to wait in line to do some quests:
B3GNufr.jpg

And if you're lucky enough you won't be randomly kicked out, because if you are, you might have to wait in a queue to get into another queue to get into the game.
4m7RaE6.jpg

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
My brother logged in yesterday at 2PM or so. He told me he had to wait 1 hour to get into the game. Wrong. Almost 9 hours and a half.

Once you're ingame you have to wait in line to do some quests:
B3GNufr.jpg

And if you're lucky enough you won't be randomly kicked out, because if you are, you might have to wait in a queue to get into another queue to get into the game.
4m7RaE6.jpg
So glad I never got into WoW and played a proper game :P

Reactions: Tai

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I would so cut that line.... Instant fireblast mob when it spawned on macro and move on lol

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Haha. Looking at that queue and say 5 min respawn your talking hours to complete a quest. Screw that lol cut line or skip ^_^ I'm generally a good sport in games but that looks like a 3 hour wait queue

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
So I started a new realm yesterday out of protest to the long wait queues (yay), returned after work today to find my chosen realm is also now full... along with all the others :') christ this has been a disaster.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
So I started a new realm yesterday out of protest to the long wait queues (yay), returned after work today to find my chosen realm is also now full... along with all the others :') christ this has been a disaster.
Yeah when we started on Noggenfodder server it was a new server.
By the time we all got home from work the queue was 2+ hours.
Same again last night.

Luckily for me I have to wait until the baby goes to bed before I can play, so I just get myself in the queue when i get home and i'm all set by the time shes in bed.