wow server files

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats bit of tough look then. i doubt ull get much help here. rz has everything you need to get going.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
How upto date are these files whats missing / what bugs are in them?? thanks.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
All server files have problems + buggs, some are caused by which server core or what server type ur using though.

And trust me it's IMPOSSIBLE to make a list of buggs, as one fixed is another one created most the time lol

nightwalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2003
emupedia.com if a good wow rtesource, also as most of the woe emus r open source noe u can compile them to suit your needs and they run on both windows and linux

Simon180

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
if your looking for best server source that runs lastest wow client then i would check http://www.mangosproject.org/forum/ how ever you will need to have compiler to build the open source files! there is info on the site allso you will need to find a good database for items so on allso links on there site but this is by far the best private server software out to date because of it having all the same options as normal wow plus a wee bit more ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol theres a reason why people don't wish to use RZ mental, u just dont take any notice of it.

and actually half of RZ's wow links don't even work